• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Kristina Maria - You Don't Have the Right to Cry (Kristian Lundin, Savan)

Started by turnaround, May 27, 2011, 07:15:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Sounds great, on myspace there are songs by Kristian on the profile of Kristina Maria.

Check credits here:

https://www.onerpm.com/#/disco/album&album_number=648104598

Let's Play  2:53
Artist: Kristina Maria, Kristina Chalhoub (Songwriter), Kristian Lundin (Songwriter) & Negin Djafari (Songwriter)

Karma  2:50
Artist: Kristina Maria, Kristina Chalhoub (Songwriter) & Kristian Lundin (Songwriter)

We Belong Together  2:57
Artist: Kristina Maria, Kristian Lundin (Songwriter), Rami Yacoub (Songwriter) & Kristina Chalhoub (Songwriter)

Our Song Comes On  3:34
Artist: Kristina Maria, Billy Steinberg (Songwriter), Josh Alexander (Songwriter) & Kristina Maria (Songwriter)

Co-Pilot  3:43
Artist: Kristina Maria, Kristina Chalhoub (Songwriter), Kristian Lundin (Songwriter), Otiyah Morgan (Songwriter) & Julian Bunneta (Songwriter)

I Wanna Tell the World  4:08
Artist: Kristina Maria, Niklas Bergwall (Songwriter), Miriam Nervo (Songwriter) & Olivia Nervo (Songwriter)

Animal  3:26
Artist: Kristina Maria, Kristian Lundin (Songwriter) & JC Chasez (Songwriter)

Understatement  3:27
Artist: Kristina Maria, Kristina Chalhoub (Songwriter), Ditrick Thott (Songwriter), Ian Paolo Lira (Songwriter), Thomas Gustafsson (Songwriter) & Hugo Lira (Songwriter)

It's All Games  3:45
Artist: Kristina Maria, Kristina Chalhoub (Songwriter) & Peer Astrom (Songwriter)

Run  4:08
Artist: Kristina Maria, Negin Djafari (Songwriter), Ian Paolo Lira (Songwriter), Thomas Gustafsson (Songwriter) & Hugo Lira (Songwriter)

FML x2  3:12
Artist: Kristina Maria, Kristina Chalhoub (Songwriter), Kristian Lundin (Songwriter) & JC Chasez (Songwriter)

It's You  4:14
Artist: Kristina Maria, Kristina Chalhoub (Songwriter) & Caporuscio Aldo (Songwriter)

Alright  3:43
Artist: Kristina Maria, Kristina Chalhoub (Songwriter) & Caporuscio Aldo (Songwriter)

Up and Up  2:47
Artist: Kristina Maria, Kristina Chalhoub (Songwriter), Anders Bagge (Songwriter) & Andreas Carlsson (Songwriter)

Co-Pilot (Bonus Track) (ft. Corneille)  3:43
Artist: Kristina Maria, Kristina Chalhoub (Songwriter), Kristian Lundin (Songwriter), Otiyah Morgan (Songwriter), Julian Bunneta – French Adaptation by Corneille (Songwriter) & Corneille

ANIMAL
CHASEZ JOSHUA SCOTT
LUNDIN KRISTIAN CARL MARCUS

FML X2
CHALHOUB KRISTINA
CHASEZ JOSHUA SCOTT

LET'S PLAY
CHALHOUB KRISTINA
DJAFARI NEGIN

From her facebook

http://www.myspace.com/kristinamariamusic/music/playlists/kristina-maria-s-playlist-2200404

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007CFPJ34/ref=dm_sp_alb

1. Let's Play (Kristina Maria, Lundin, Djafari)
  2. Karma (Lundin, Maria)
  3. We Belong Together
  4. Our Song Comes On
  5. Co-Pilot (Brunetta, Lundin, Maria, Morgan)
  6. I Wanna Tell the World
  7. Animal (JC Chasez, Lundin)
  8. Understatement
  9. It's All Games
10. Run
11. FML x2 (JC Chasez, Lundin, Maria)
12. It's You
13. Alright
14. Up and Up
15. Co-Pilot (Bonus Track)
And I liked it..

Raul_esp

WOWWWWWW , ''animal'' IS AMAZING , Lundin you are great!

Great songs!

Izalightblue

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

If you can dream it, you can be it.

Rebecca

Alex Martin

From sufficient to very good ;D Well done Kristian ;)

maxmartin'sfan

maxmartin'sfan

Raul_esp

Rebecca

gm33

-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

gm33

I have to add...after listening to these songs all weekend...they amazing! The best Kristian Lundin stuff in a very long time. Can't wait to hear the album.

There's some pics of her and Kristian (and anders bagge) on her facebook. Check 'em out:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.172198736124763.39830.165377653473538
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

Rebecca

Feelgoodlies

She is cool, and her songs are niiiice!

My favourite from first listen is FML X2