• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max & Simple Plan

Started by Markus1981, November 13, 2007, 12:21:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ahmed

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on December 23, 2007, 09:19:00 PM
No Ahmed,I think Pop is getting back gradually..I mean most songs now are pretty much popy and kinda r'n'b-ish let say for example

Kataharine Mcphe Over It
Ashley Tisdale He Said She Said and her whole album HEADSTRONG
Samantha Jade Turn Around
Jordin Sparks Tattoo
Fergie Big Girls Don't Cry specially the Chorus.
and many others I can't remember now.

Glad there is No Angels and Darin who always keep pop music.

there is also Toxic,Everytime,My Prerogative,Do Somethin' and Someday (i will understand) very good pop songs by Britney Spears

Britney is the best in pop music .

Unexpected

Yes the pop music is coming back ahain , I think artists start to get back to the pop but with new sound !((better than nothin'))

Alex Martin

Kataharine Mcphe Over It.....I LOve this song

ahmed

Quote from: Alex Martin on December 24, 2007, 03:53:32 PM
Kataharine Mcphe Over It.....I LOve this song

but her song ''love story'' is very bad.

Alex Martin

I don't know this song...

I download now this song after i'll give you my opinion :D

Alex Martin

Yeah Ahmed,i agree with you,i don't like this song.

Unexpected

No Wonder we hate ((Love story )) it's produced by Danja (( ewwwwW))

Alex Martin

I don't like Danja like producer.

I prefer Jhon Shanks,Desmond Child,Dr.Dre,Kara Dioguardi,Quiz Larossi,Stock Aitken Waterman and many others.

ahmed

i expected that answer and expected that reason lol , i don't like danja productions too , i guess we who like max martin music, don't like such this style of producers ,for me i prefer the european producers .

Unexpected

Quote from: ahmed on December 25, 2007, 03:42:58 PM
i expected that answer and expected that reason lol , i don't like danja productions too , i guess we who like max martin music, don't like such this style of producers ,for me i prefer the european producers .

I bet you do!!!

I really like the sweidsh producers (( Max , kreuger , elfsson ,mugnesson , Fredirk thomander really one of my fave , and so many others ? I hate Britsh productin though

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: ahmed on December 25, 2007, 03:42:58 PM
Have u heard of the Swedish Producers Fredrik Thomander,Andres WirkstromThey are amazing AHMED,I've already done a topic about them u can check it here
http://www.swedishsongs.de/smf/index.php?PHPSESSID=9af7364f823fd6ba044222cb883e9373&topic=140.0

and another great ones they are Niklas Molinder, Joakim Persson known as the Twin, with the help of Pelle anakaperg
check here
http://www.swedishsongs.de/smf/index.php?PHPSESSID=9af7364f823fd6ba044222cb883e9373&topic=262.0

Alex Martin

Steve Mac and Wayne Hector are british producers but they are really good songwriter.

I love their song FLY WITHOUT WINGS written for Westlife....really a masterpiece!!!

Rebecca

I don't mind Katherine McPhee's "Love Story", I'm not really a fan of Danja but there a lot worse songs than this, for me anyway.

Definitely prefer the Swedish producers!

Yeah, I like Steve Mac and Wayne Hector too! Love the Westlife song "World of our Own" - I think it's very Cheiron sounding.

Alex Martin

By MAC and HECTOR I love also the song HE DON'T LOVE YOU by Human Nature.

LJ

Quote from: Alex Martin on December 26, 2007, 12:11:39 AM
By MAC and HECTOR I love also the song HE DON'T LOVE YOU by Human Nature.

Steve Mac is amazing  :D