• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Taylor Swift – "22" (Max, Shellback) New

Started by AdamKhan, October 19, 2012, 05:43:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AdamKhan

Taylor Swift – "22" (Max, Shellback) New

Such an amazing song,
love everything about this song. The production and songwriting is sooo GOOD!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjAuNhufppM

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Joshua

Me too, it's my favourite Max song for Taylor, so catchy. I couldn't work out why she'd want to sing about being 22, but it all makes sense now. :)

gm33

Just bought the Deluxe Edition of Red from Target. Will update the credits if for you if I can when I get home!  ;D :D :)
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

turnaround

And I liked it..

nznexus

bought the deluxe version on i tunes... i really like her new sound and album.
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Feelgoodlies

It sounds ok, "I Knew You Were Trouble" is definitely the best track out of all 3.

Raul_esp

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on October 23, 2012, 10:20:01 PM
It sounds ok, "I Knew You Were Trouble" is definitely the best track out of all 3.

Agree.

Dominik

mhmh, i think "22" has way more hit potential and better songwriting
than "knew you were trouble"...

turnaround

Can't decide what is my favourite country song by Max.

One of the Taylor songs or Carrie Underwoods "Quitter"
And I liked it..

gm33

I'm not a country fan, but I'm a HUGE Taylor fan, so imagine how happy I was when I heard Max and Taylor were working together   :D The album is simply amazing. Aside from the three MXM songs, "Red" and "State of Grace" are pretty awesome.

That said, I don't think any of the three Max songs are really country, so I'd still say Quitter is Max's best country song (and one of my favorite Max songs -- it's terribly underrated!)
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

nznexus

Joshua

Really cool video, thanks! I can't believe how excited I get hearing people talk about their experience with Max.

LG

Quote from: turnaround on October 24, 2012, 12:15:20 PM
Can't decide what is my favourite country song by Max.

I'm sure that you know that Taylors songs are not really country anymore but Pop. With entering more into the Pop genre she will have the same sound like the huge pool of other pop artists. Don't get me wrong. I like the pop songs but she needs to be careful not to loose what she became famous for.

nznexus

its been some months since this song got released and i first heard it.. but i still love it, its awsome i never get tired of it