• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Good day, ladies & gentlemen :)

Started by Axel, July 14, 2011, 03:42:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Axel

hi folks
I've been listening to Max's songs ever since his first Backstreet Boys / Britney days and he keeps amazing me. So I came across your forum recently, and it's great to see so many people here with a similar taste in music. I'm a songwriter myself, but have only been doing mostly electronic instrumental stuff so far, but I intend to change that soon. So who knows, maybe I'll show you some stuff in the future to get your opinion as well. But I want the songs to be up to par before I show them. :)

For now I'm just really p*ssed off that Moves Like Jagger only consists of 2 chords. How freaking awesome is THAT? Makes my brain melt. :)

Anyway, good to "meet" you folks.
-Axel

maxmartin'sfan

Rebecca

Raul_esp

Axel