• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Justin Timberlake - Can't Stop The Feeling

Started by melodicmoonlight, May 06, 2016, 07:07:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Steady

Quote from: leonkennedy on May 10, 2016, 01:21:28 PM
Hello all. I'm working on simple song-structure analysis of "Cant Stop the Feeling", to study the arrangement. Would any of you be kind enough to correct my labeling of the different sections (for example, where the pre-chorus or hooks are)? If so, you can use the Dropbox comment section on the right-hand side. Here's a screenshot:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/79saawynridszfj/Can%27t%20Stop%20the%20Feeling%20-%20Justin%20Timberlake.jpg?dl=0

Cheers!

will try to help you later, but one thing's for sure: the end marker is set too early ;)
Vila i frid Dag

Rebecca

This song took me a while to get into for some reason. I love it now and I'm excited about seeing JT's Eurovision performance.

nanofives

Billboard reported high digital sales and radio play, but quite low streaming performance, it will most likely debut at the Top 5 and possibly at 1!
Best hopes from here, we'll se tomorrow.

Feelgoodlies

This doesn't sound like a Max song at all. It sounds like JT.

B Steady

This doesn't sound like a JT song at all. It sounds like Max.
Vila i frid Dag

Polarmachine

Quote from: B Steady on May 16, 2016, 10:01:33 AM
This doesn't sound like a JT song at all. It sounds like Max.

This doesn't sound like a JT or Max song at all. It sounds like Shellback.
(And Maroon 5)

I'm pretty sure Shellback did melodies, and 90% of the production. then JT did lyrics and Max did vocal production.

turnaround

iTunes sucks when it comes to credits. Tidal got it right. And qobuz.
And I liked it..

turnaround

Number 1!

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/7370592/justin-timberlake-debuts-no-1-hot-100-cant-stop-the-feeling

Timberlake scores his fifth solo No. 1 and his best sales week for any of his songs.

Only Max!
And I liked it..

nanofives

We should congratulate Max in the index page, now 2016 is covered with another year in which Max scored number 1 hit in a row... For now, because send my love will premiere its video next week.

j.fco.morales

I was expecting a #1 debut.

Things that happen when you have a career...

turnaround

And I liked it..

Rebecca

Fantastic news! So 22 No. 1's for Max and I think it's Shellback's 10th No.1.

The more I listen to this song the more I love it. The proper video is great. I hope it can stay No.1 for a couple of weeks.

Does anyone think there's a chance for this song to win a Golden Globe or even an Oscar? I think there might be, at least a nomination for a Golden Globe. Unless it's not taken seriously being for a kids movie.

J_A24

Welp, I believe this song embodies what pop music is about this year.

I do believe it sounds more like a JT song than a Max song, but you can definitely hear Max's influence on the phrasing and some of the diction. JT's diction is so on point, his vocals are clean as heck.

melodicmoonlight