• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Jennifer Lopez (new single with Dr Luke)

Started by turnaround, April 07, 2016, 03:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

ShockdioN

turnaround

The song gets better with every listen. Could also have been a Becky G song.

Btw - what happened to her?

Tidal says the following:

Performer   
Jennifer Lopez

Composer Lyricist   
Lukasz Gottwald
Jacob Kasher Hindlin
Henry Walter
Theron Thomas
Gamal "Lunchmoney" Lewis

Producer   
Cirkut
Dr. Luke

Featuring   
Gamal "Lunchmoney" Lewis
Jennifer Lopez

Mixing Engineer   
Serban Ghenea
John Hanes
And I liked it..

Voodoo

Quote from: turnaround on April 13, 2016, 08:04:58 PM
Composer Lyricist   
Lukasz Gottwald
Jacob Kasher Hindlin
Henry Walter
Theron Thomas
Gamal "Lunchmoney" Lewis

I mean... that's exactly it. Thats a good line-up. How many of us would be go nuts for an opportunity to write with ANY of those writers. But together, they made this sub-par song?!!!

B Steady

y'all overdoin' it with your critics. really a solid pop song. sounds like an R. City album recject. really love their album btw!
Vila i frid Dag

nanofives

This Dr. Luke/R. City vibe reminds me a lot to reggaeton music, which due to the society I hate a lot. But still a high quality song BTW. Seems to me like every song without Max he's cutting al the ties they shared musically speaking, which I think it's nice since Max changed a lot too with the Wolf Cousins sound.

j.fco.morales

Speaking of reggaeton, I freakin love J Balvin's Ginza.

Is that a hit elsewhere?

georg_e

Haha...when Hillary Clinton tweets JLo to thank her for her "empowering" video for this song......
(yep, she actually did......gag). She actually got some kind of "message" put of this cliche, s****y song haha!!! (Not blaming Dr Luke for it.....he wouldn't have written something as awful as this....even if his name is on it $$$). Meghan TRAINOR wrote it!!!
http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/latin/7326254/jennifer-lopez-aint-your-mama-meghan-trainor

nanofives

It's so sad that Luke only worked with Meghan just on this song, I was really hoping more from the two. Maybe she didn't like this as much so she gave it to JLo?
Also she worked with R. City again in the last song of her album, the same name.

melodicmoonlight

i'm surprised too that Meghan didn't have anything on her album produced by Luke. i remember reading a while ago, didn't Jlo appear in Becky G's video "Becky From The Block" as a favor, and in return, Luke would produce for Jlo? I wonder if he did other songs.

j.fco.morales

There's lot of Ricky Reed and J-Kash in Meghan's album.

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

melodicmoonlight

B Steady

Quote from: melodicmoonlight on July 05, 2016, 05:18:46 AM
lol two months later

Yes, even two months later. Scroll up moron

Btw, Ain't Your Mama is pure fire
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

Seems like you're one of the few people that enjoyed the song.

Jennifer should record Becky g's Sola.