• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin Stabs/Orchestra Hits

Started by Tano87, May 01, 2014, 02:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tano87

Yeah I asked him to be more accurate and I'm waiting for reply.
Yes. He was Tomas :)

nznexus

Its nice of him to answer personally. and not holding back. or tell its a secret
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Tano87

I hate this it's a secret thing...I mean it's something that is in the instrument equipe...I don't understand why they don't tell it publicly the name of the sound...I've passed days downloading and listening clips from Synthmania but not all the patches and present are previewed...

I've also asked to Per Magnusson but he read the message without answer :'(

j.fco.morales

I don't think they reply because looks A LOT like a stalker.

nznexus

Quote from: j.fco.morales on June 05, 2014, 06:02:10 PM
I don't think they reply because looks A LOT like a stalker.

It's all in the mind
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Tano87

Sure probably they read that question timea and times again...

Tano87

I got information about the snare FX from Per Magnusson directly.

They used to call the FX with the name of Sonar. He has no idea where the original thing come from but basically it was a pitched down submarine sonar and most part of the Drums and FX sounds (for drums I guess) were taken from Akai S1100 and S3000.
He pointed that obviously he's not using Akai anymore.

nznexus

WTF thats crazy? So that is a sample of a sound ...

but you could google a sonar ping sound and download and then layer with whatever snare u want

Tano87

Actually I did searched for a Sonar Ping but actuallyif I try to pitch down I don't get the same result...I guess he hinted that the sonar ping is from Akai and then they pitched it down. But I've also searched for the words roland sonar ping and it actually has a sonar ping patch for a roland...I don't know how it sounds like because there's no preview sample...
But I guess all the drums and drums FX sets are taken from Akai as hinted by Per..

At thins point I don't know who believe...Tomas from Maratone or Per Magnusson..

cheironlover

Quote from: Tano87 on May 01, 2014, 02:04:06 PM
Hey guys I've found some Stabs or Orchestra Hits that are used on most part of Cheiron productions.

They're all from Roland stuff and previews available on synthmania.com just make a search on google with words synthmania and the name of any of the following instruments name:

056 OrchestraHit
070 4 Hits 4 You
073 Tekno Hit 1
074 Tekno Hit 2
075 Tekno Hit 3
110 Triumph Stab
111 Street Stab

Also the Downtown Beat from PowerFX is available here: http://powerfx.com/products/989253403

I have downtown beats already

cheironlover

Quote from: Tano87 on June 02, 2014, 11:30:38 AM
But u're using samples from finished songs...not the single unlayered sound...

It appears he doesn't have much of a choice.

DSonthebeat

Hi guys, any chance to have the wavs of those hits to make some kontakt patches?
"So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."

Hazel_Scorpion

Found this earlier this week.
http://vst-store.com/products/kontakt-instruments/roland-xp-80-nki.html

Finally have the sounds  :) Was so close to actually buying a jv1080

Tano87

Hazel_Scorpion