• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

T.I feat. Eminem - That's all she wrote ( Prod. by Dr. Luke and Max)

Started by Izalightblue, December 05, 2010, 09:56:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Steady

Quote from: Rebecca on January 17, 2011, 10:13:59 AM
Just a little update. Julian from Cheiron site emailed me and said he bought the T.I. album and found that Max Martin is not listed in the credits anywhere, either as songwriter or producer. oh well!

Good thing I discovered your post! Just checked my booklet and indeed, there's no Max :o

Anyway an awesome song!
Vila i frid Dag

Joshua

Quote from: B Steady on July 29, 2013, 08:57:59 AM
Good thing I discovered your post! Just checked my booklet and indeed, there's no Max :o

You mean the master of all Max Martin song credits didn't know that already? :o

B Steady

Quote from: Joshua on July 29, 2013, 12:09:30 PM
You mean the master of all Max Martin song credits didn't know that already? :o

Exactly. Because first I was a T.I. fan and before I bought this album I checked the wiki credits and there it still says Max Martin is the co producer. Back then when I bought the album I didn't care that much about credits as I do today.
Vila i frid Dag

Joshua

Quote from: B Steady on July 29, 2013, 12:46:08 PM
Exactly. Because first I was a T.I. fan and before I bought this album I checked the wiki credits and there it still says Max Martin is the co producer. Back then when I bought the album I didn't care that much about credits as I do today.

At what age did you become a Cheiron fan?

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag