• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Julia Michaels and Justin Tranter

Started by nanofives, May 18, 2016, 08:06:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j.fco.morales

Absolutely love this.

I'm a huge fan.

B Steady

What A Time deserves the "Songwriting of the Year" award. Fell in love the first time I heard it which happens that often.
Furthermore I declare Julia Michaels for "Songwriter of the second half of the decade 2010-2019", she is simply incredible.
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vft0DFD_7Vs

Julia watched fan covers for Glamour's YouTube Channel.
Love her so much.

j.fco.morales

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kcd2q-orYfY

LANY - "okay" w/ Julia Michaels
Written by Julia Michaels & Paul Klein.
Produced by LANY & Mike Crossey.

j.fco.morales

The second part of Inner Monologue is out tomorrow :)

The lyrics are available on Genius.

j.fco.morales

All Your Exes by Julia Michaels is out tomorrow.
Written by Julia Michaels, JP Saxe, Stefan Johnson, Jordan K. Johnson & Oliver Peterhof.

Produced by German and The Monsters and the Strangerz.

"I wanna live in a world where all your exes are dead", REALLY?

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: j.fco.morales on March 25, 2021, 06:28:03 PM
All Your Exes by Julia Michaels is out tomorrow.
Written by Julia Michaels, JP Saxe, Stefan Johnson, Jordan K. Johnson & Oliver Peterhof.

Produced by German and The Monsters and the Strangerz.

"I wanna live in a world where all your exes are dead", REALLY?

Ok, this is pretty brilliant.

The song structure is unique, her writing is top tier, and love the early 2000s pop rock production. Gives me Avril / Kelly vibes but a little more somber and ambivalent with her delivery which somehow works.

bugmenot

I was thinking she switched her style after the rise of Maggie Lindemann, Madison Beer, Machine Gun Kelly etc. which is a cringe for an A-lister. Nothing to do with paying homage to Avril and Kelly. And a one-note melody, again.

j.fco.morales

Quote from: bugmenot on March 30, 2021, 01:55:00 PM
I was thinking she switched her style after the rise of Maggie Lindemann, Madison Beer, Machine Gun Kelly etc. which is a cringe for an A-lister. Nothing to do with paying homage to Avril and Kelly. And a one-note melody, again.

Emo is back. Ew.

j.fco.morales

I heard the songs and man, she oversings a lot... it's annoying.

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: j.fco.morales on April 05, 2021, 10:33:56 PM
I heard the songs and man, she oversings a lot... it's annoying.

Couldn't agree more. Ruins the songs... vocal production is lacking. She needs Max

nanofives

I'm obsessed with pessimist, it's so weird not seeing Justin Tranter anywhere in the credits.

j.fco.morales

Little Did I Know is the key song.

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: j.fco.morales on May 04, 2021, 06:55:56 PM
Little Did I Know is the key song.

Meh. I think there are several better songs than that one