• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Ali Payami: Billboard Interview

Started by j.fco.morales, March 28, 2017, 09:54:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j.fco.morales

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/7728855/pop-songwriter-ali-payami-interview

It was during this time Payami crossed paths with Julius Petersson, then an A&R for Warner/Chappell, a major coup considering the publishing house gave him a cash advance. "It allowed me to not have to work on anything else but music, so you can eat but also concentrate on what you want to do," he laughs. "Julius was such a visionary. He believed in not just me, but a lot of people who are very successful now." It was through Petersson that Payami met Shellback, another mega-successful Swedish producer, which eventually thrust him into Max Martin's orbit. Before long, Payami began collaborating with Martin. "He's been doing this for so long that you learn something new from him every day," Payami says of the notoriously reclusive producer who's become one of the most successful names in pop music history. "He's not only amazing and talented the way everyone knows him, but he's also a great guy. It's not just music; you learn so much about life, how to collaborate with people, and how to be open and not let egos take over the room."

B Steady

Imagine receiving a cash advance for Mailing music and then crossing Max Martin's paths. Ali really is the luckiest guy in earth.
Vila i frid Dag

Rebecca

thanks, I enjoyed reading that article.

elgrillo