• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max writes and produces Pink's new single "So What"

Started by Unexpected, July 17, 2008, 04:58:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Eddie Krommer on December 07, 2008, 08:35:06 AM
Funhouse has been confirmed as the 3rd single!

Only in Australia for now.. because Sober was massive in Australia even before the video came out, so she decided to release a third single, the song is still making its way in the whole world, so it's too early to think about a 3rd single, well that's what I think.

*Sabine*

Actually I love Sober! The video (that was shot in Stockholm by the way :D :D :D ) is very very nice and helps me like the song even more! I'm really surprised it's produced by Danja, I can't hear his influence at all. Kara Dioguardi must have done more..

Alex Martin

Agree with you. After the video i love this song more.

Unexpected

Funhouse has been ignored from being the next single in Australia instead Please Don't Leave Me will be the 3rd Single , Rumors says she already shot the video

Unexpected

BTW , Does anyone what is this new Max doing , in So What (na na na na na) and If You Seek Amy (la la la lala) and Please don't leave me (Da da da da) , Is he going to use all the Alphabetics???!!! :-\

Feelgoodlies

And I said it once, what alphabatics will he use on Kelly Clarkson's new single?.., but we can't deny it's such a catchy thing!

Please Don't Leave Me is quite boring, but I can see it do well, we'll see.

*Sabine*

Quote from: Unexpected on December 16, 2008, 06:45:58 PM
BTW , Does anyone what is this new Max doing , in So What (na na na na na) and If You Seek Amy (la la la lala) and Please don't leave me (Da da da da) , Is he going to use all the Alphabetics???!!! :-\

I'm happy Don't leave me is the single, it's better than Funhouse for sure.

Yes It's so true about the nanana, dadada and lalala... LOL  ;D
Maybe Max wants his daughter to learn the alphabet with Daddy's songs! :D

Rebecca

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on December 16, 2008, 08:19:12 PM
And I said it once, what alphabatics will he use on Kelly Clarkson's new single?.., but we can't deny it's such a catchy thing!

Please Don't Leave Me is quite boring, but I can see it do well, we'll see.

Yes, it is very catchy! Please Don't Leave Me is a surprising choice for a single, it will do well in Australia for sure.

*Sabine*

Don't leave me is very good, it should do well as it sounds very much like Who knew which did great 2 years ago.

Unexpected

Quote from: *Sabine* on December 17, 2008, 11:38:35 AM
Don't leave me is very good, it should do well as it sounds very much like Who knew which did great 2 years ago.

Personally I think Please Don't Leave Me is not great choice as a single , get boring so quickly , and also thinks It's all your fault more similar to Who Knew and THAT should be a single

Alex Martin

Raul_esp

omg!! , please dont leave me new single of pink !!

here's the video:

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=WvYf0neAHJ4

funny video  :D

well done pink!!

Alex Martin

Max martin:

Leona lewis:I will be
Kelly Clarkson:Mlwswy
Pink:Please don't leave me
Britney:IUSA

I think 2009 will be a MAXi-year 4 Mister Sandberg.

Out

;D Hahaha, this is video is so adorable, I don't even remember last music video that I could say that I really love it, but this is it))))))))))))))))))))
I think it's even better than "So What", God, Pink has so many cool videos with interesting plots!
But I think this song itself is another bad choice from this album, I can't see its big future on the radio.

Alex Martin

It's my impression or this video is the parody of the movie MISERY,with Cathy Bates?