• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Holding Out - new song

Started by Scott Martin :), November 06, 2009, 10:05:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott Martin :)

Hi everyone, hope you are all well!

Ive co-written a song with another Cheiron forum member here; Dominik Köhl.

Its called 'Holding Out' - http://www.scottcairns.com/tracks/Holding%20Out.mp3

Im really proud of this song, I think Dominik is amazingly talented.

The vocals are by a guy called Anthony Snape, an Australian based in Nashville; www.anthonysnape.com

Guitars are by a friend of mine, Matt Williams.

This song is a demo track - we are trying to pitch to bands, publishers artists etc to see if someone might like it.

Cheers,

Scott.

Alex Martin

Ehi Guys congratulations.....is a great song....

andrea

very very good song... perfect for Westlife...
and the singer has a wonderful voice!

Raul_esp

Thank you guys, it means a lot!  ;)

Dominik

Rebecca

wow, fantastic song. Well done Scott and Dominik.

This song would be perfect for so many singers, as well as Westlife, Ronan Keating or AJ Mclean solo, Nick Carter or even Shannon Noll.

What about the singer Anthony Snape releasing it? he has a good voice.

Hi Rebecca, thanks for the kind words. Anthony is a songwriter in his own right and performs his own material. If he did want to record our song though, I wouldn't complain!

Cheers,

Scott.

Btw, thanks for the suggestions Rebecca, Ive contacted Shannon Nolls management, just trying to track down some details for Westlife management.

I believe its Louis Walsh, but the best i can find is a street address of the office; no phone or email...

Louis Walsh Management
24 Courtney House
Appian Way
Dublin 6
Ireland

Raul_esp

definitely this song should be released.

Rebecca

Scott, are you a member of Hitquarters? it only costs $15 USD a year.
http://www.hitquarters.com/

Anyway, it has all the details of management and A & R. I think that Simon Cowell is still Westlife's management.

Hi Rebecca, I forgot about Hitquarters! Great idea, Ill go and join now.

Cheers,

Scott.  ;)