• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Taylor Swift - Bad Blood (feat. Kendrick Lamar) from Album 1989 (Max Martin)

Started by gm33, November 18, 2013, 10:21:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Steady

Fuck, this song is so BRILLIANT

I love it so much already. Especially the verses!!! Taylor's voice sounds fabulous!!'
Vila i frid Dag

Polarmachine

I'm soo excited for this album.
A very good start with Shake it off!
I really like the production and the melodies.

the drums sounds awesome. Organic!

EDIT: and daaaaamn that tracklist is looking good! it's only the writers though I assume, so I don't know but I guess shellback is also producing track 5. Who is  ALi Payami?

uberweiss

Must be another new guy Max is working with. He's credited on "Love Me Harder" by Ariana Grande.

I love this song SOOOOO MUCH. Max/Shellback/Swift is the dream team.

J_A24

It's infectious. It's definitely not classic Max/Shellback melodic brilliance, but the whole package is so full of personality, it's irresistible.

Rex

yayayayayayayayayayayayaaaaaaaaaa love this!!!!!! and the "happy" copy is not that obvious, i've been trying to figure out how they can make plagiarism so subtle. The album list makes me even more euforic yaya  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Rex

I have just realised that the verses in you were trouble are very close to those in shake it off  :P

uberweiss

Deluxe edition has 2 further Max/Shellback songs!

Eddie Krommer

Love it!!!

It's the https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eq-yoorI7lo for this generation.

With so many credits on her album maybe Max is executive producing it.

uberweiss

j.fco.morales

Quote from: Eddie Krommer on August 19, 2014, 03:03:20 AM
Love it!!!

It's the https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eq-yoorI7lo for this generation.

With so many credits on her album maybe Max is executive producing it.

I agree! Check this out, in Chile we had this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64wdD5k4V9I

nznexus

YEEAH BOY. THIS IS A LARGE DAY FOR ALL OF US AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY - even for dr.luke

taylor swift is coming back this october with a new album with 13 songs in it and u can already pre order on taylorswift.com its been 2 years this was produced by max martin and shellback holy shit

also i seen her live stream today so its world exclusive premiere. and.... yeah a great day today for all of us

buy the album and support taylor!

i just want to let this out - MAX MARTIN IS KING..

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

melodicmoonlight

it's a cute! nothing amazing or too melodic. one of those infectious catchy songs you can dance to... and she said it in the live stream and it's true: they wanted to create a sound both Taylor and Max hadn't done before. strong live-sounding dreams, the horns, the layered reversed vocals. the vocal production is especially more "free" - less glossy and perfectly Melodyned. sounds nothing like any other Max/Shellback productions. almost reminds me a bit of a Sara Bareilles production.

can definitely catch that late 80s influence she mentioned.

the chant during the bridge reminds me so much of Avril, which makes me think this kinda music would sound good with Avril's voice over it... she's gotta get back with Max.

J_A24

Quote from: goulddigger on August 19, 2014, 04:31:08 AM
YEEAH BOY. THIS IS A LARGE DAY FOR ALL OF US AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY - even for dr.luke

taylor swift is coming back this october with a new album with 13 songs in it and u can already pre order on taylorswift.com its been 2 years this was produced by max martin and shellback holy shit

also i seen her live stream today so its world exclusive premiere. and.... yeah a great day today for all of us

This can't be...

Jules

Quote from: goulddigger on August 19, 2014, 04:31:08 AM

So nznexus sneaked his way back in! :-X