• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

All Cheiron and Cheiron related Official Instrumentals ==> LIST here

Started by *Sabine*, January 20, 2008, 12:04:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bsbboy

Quote from: backgammonfiend on June 20, 2021, 07:03:00 AM
Here are the ones from No Strings Attached. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1X9AX87kkldp41d1N1RA-lFMYsDiQyUKr

I tried to buy the rest from the label, I was unsuccessful.

Thank you so much for this! God bless you
If you Westlife or Britney it would be nice to get a link =)

bsbboy

Quote from: ct461 on November 03, 2021, 07:22:27 PM
I've got a few of all their Sony stuff. Lots of Cheiron and ex-Cheiron. Still looking?

Yes Please. Westlife Cheiron especially would be appreciated. thank you in advance!

backgammonfiend

wont happen bro, im officially washed

the label finally woke up and cut out a whole lot of dead weight

im boutta retire soon, of course i can always scheme to get the classics behind the scenes but im not going to be getting anything else upfront like i used to.

i think that guy saying he had westlife was cap bruh, nobody has westlife. need to scam their management to get that, the label's unlikely to give it to you.