• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max writes and produces Pink's new single "So What"

Started by Unexpected, July 17, 2008, 04:58:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Sabine*

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on November 26, 2008, 06:41:43 PM
Quote from: *Sabine* on November 26, 2008, 03:53:40 PM
Quote from: Unexpected on November 26, 2008, 03:46:25 PM
Quote from: Feelgoodlies on November 26, 2008, 01:28:09 PM
I don't know but I have always had my doubts about P!nk being lesbian!

Maybe for her Boy-ish attitude , I always though she's atleast Bi , got shocked when she got married actually  :-[

HAHA same, but she just divorced didn't she?
Yes, and she said they are still good friends, which is a complete surprise for me.

HAHA yeah! Not the impression you get after watching So What's video!

Alex Martin

Good video but i prefer so what or stupid girls. I love funny pink's videos.

Alex Martin

So What sold more than 5.000.000 copy s in the world. MAX give me a little bit of your takings.  :D

*Sabine*

Quote from: Alex Martin on November 27, 2008, 04:48:30 PM
So What sold more than 5.000.000 copy s in the world. MAX give me a little bit of your takings.  :D

You mean downloads + physical copies? Wow, that's huge!  :o
I knew the song was a great success but not to that extent!

Feelgoodlies

It is still doing great in the charts, in the US it's # 8 I think, btw even Hot N Cold! That's what I call a success unlike Womanizer who most fans think its successful becuase it jumped to # 1 ::)

Alex Martin

Quote from: *Sabine* on November 27, 2008, 04:57:46 PM

Physical copies sabine.

*Sabine*

Quote from: Alex Martin on November 27, 2008, 08:45:02 PM
Quote from: *Sabine* on November 27, 2008, 04:57:46 PM

Physical copies sabine.

one word: AMAZING. Especially at times when cd singles sales have plummetted so low...

Alex Martin

Eddie Krommer

*Sabine*

>:( Not the best choice! Hope it's gonna be a Martin's song for the 4th single.

Alex Martin

Great,funhouse it's a good choice. Is the best song of the album after so what it's all your faul and i don't believe you.

Raul_esp

*Sabine*

Quote from: Alex Martin on December 07, 2008, 12:11:57 PM
Great,funhouse it's a good choice. Is the best song of the album after so what it's all your faul and i don't believe you.

Best after after after.... lol

Alex Martin

Ah ah ah you're right but funhouse it's an original song ;)

nshinnosuke

I hope It's All Your Fault will get a release as a single sometimes...The 4th single will be most likely a ballad...I Don't Believe You has a big chance...Maybe they're going to release 7 singles off the album exclusively in Australia like I'm Not Dead....