• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Taylor Swift - Bad Blood (feat. Kendrick Lamar) from Album 1989 (Max Martin)

Started by gm33, November 18, 2013, 10:21:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Steady

Quote from: turnaround on February 16, 2014, 12:22:31 PM
This might be one of my favourite pictures of Max and Shellback ever. It's even kinda private. Though they were writing new hits.

I wonder if they feel any pressure to write something amazing, or it just happens every time and they can't even help it.

If you make hits for 20 years you just got it in your blood. He can't help it!
Vila i frid Dag

nznexus

Taylor Swift ‏@taylorswift13  27h
It was a studio Valentines Day with Max and Johan!

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Raul_esp

Quote from: nznexus on February 15, 2014, 09:18:57 PM
it does not get better then this. my life is complete now

what are they eating?  :-*

Wow , Amaaazing pick , I hope it means New Max music for Taylor , I Love the Max Jumper , Genius!!

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Axel

awesome photo, thanks nexus! Gave me a good laugh. Max' sweater is awesomeness in itself. :)

nznexus

Quote from: Axel on February 20, 2014, 10:21:37 AM
awesome photo, thanks nexus! Gave me a good laugh. Max' sweater is awesomeness in itself. :)

yes its funny  :)

nznexus

nznexus

So there's been a lot of speculation about Taylor's next album.

1. There's a theory that roses will have something to do with the album with all of the pictures that Taylor has put on Instagram. After Red came out we realized she was giving us hints all along ;)

2. There's a report that it could come out in October (someone reported that Scott said that, but there has been no confirmation.)

3. Just recently, Brian Mansfield tweeted, "Overheard today, from someone who has listened to new @taylorswift13 music: 'It's like the other albums were practice for this one' "

This is all so exciting!!!! If all of her other albums have been "practice" I'm not sure I'm emotionally ready for album five haha

What do you guys think!?

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

nznexus

gm33

Recent Rolling Stone interview with Scott Borchetta:

"But he did urge her to collaborate with Max Martin on her last album. Martin worked "on most of" her next one, which means it could be her poppiest work to date. "Taylor fans are going to love it," Borchetta says. "Will country stations play a complete pop song just because it's her? No. But when she comes to town, her friends at country radio will come and see her".

Looks like Max worked on "most" of the Taylor album. I'm predicting 6-7-8 songs on the album.

Scan:
http://37.media.tumblr.com/47d1626e2c2da31ab4c0eb52aa9e3e1e/tumblr_n6zcq7BTiw1qfoj4do1_1280.jpg
http://24.media.tumblr.com/3ae77ac207ef89f24ee95321213e69cd/tumblr_n6zcq7BTiw1qfoj4do2_1280.jpg
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

nznexus

turnaround

And I liked it..

J_A24

nznexus