• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

cher lloyd with max martin - new single "I Wish"

Started by nznexus, February 11, 2013, 11:01:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nznexus

Cher Lloyd has started work on her upcoming as-yet-untitled sophomore album with Sony Music Entertainment / Simco Limited / Syco Music / Epic Records.

Production on the still-untitled project is headed by Martin Sandberg – better known as Max Martin – who previously teamed up with the artist on "With Ur Love" (featuring Mike Posner) and "Beautiful People" (featuring Carolina Liar).

Other credits by the Swedish hitmaker include "Tonight I'm Getting Over You" by Carly Rae Jepsen [Universal Music Group / Interscope Records], "Die Young" by Ke$ha [Sony Music Entertainment / RCA Records] and "Let There Be Love" by Christina Aguilera [Sony Music Entertainment / RCA Records].

Meanwhile, the new collection by Cher Lloyd serves as the follow-up to 2011's "Sticks and Stones." That release debuted at number four on the UK Albums Chart. It also delivered four hit singles in the shape of "Swagger Jagger," "With Ur Love," "Want U Back" and "Oath."

!!
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Joshua

BRILLIANT! I was only thinking the other day that I hope she does some more work with Max and Shellback. I'm currently in love with "Oath", such a great tune and I feel like I'm starting to appreciate Luke's work a lot more. I wonder if Max will executive produce? I'm sure they're wanting to go all the way with this one considering her US success with "Want U Back".

Rebecca

Great news, looking forward to more songs. I love "With Ur Love"

Feelgoodlies

It'd be interesting to hear a ballad like "Beautiful People" again, that song is amazing!

turnaround

And I liked it..

Rebecca

good video, but I liked the old one. I also like it better with Mike Posner's rap thing, I wonder why they deleted that?

Joshua

Hmm yeah I prefer the original video, bright and colourful visuals suit it better in my opinion. There seems to be this obsession with changing things up for the US market, as if the original video wasn't going to be to their taste or something. The "Want U Back" video was a huge improvement over the original, but this one wasn't necessary. They also seem to like removing any UK raps as if they won't work stateside either. Take for example Olly Murs "Heart Skips A Beat" and Cher's "Want U Back". But Mike Posner isn't British, so who knows their reasoning for removing him.

turnaround

New single is

I Wish feat. T.I.

I guess we will get some Max stuff again for her album.
And I liked it..

B Steady

Quote from: turnaround on August 29, 2013, 11:39:09 AM
New single is

I Wish feat. T.I.

I guess we will get some Max stuff again for her album.

Do you have her debut album? It's still not available in Germany -.-

And T.I. is cool!! :)
Vila i frid Dag

melodicmoonlight

Raul_esp

Full thing is out.
I love it , Is it by Max?

melodicmoonlight

j.fco.morales

Sounds a bit like Shellback, the drums and stuff.

I like the song!

turnaround

http://www.cherlloyd.com/us/news/entry/i_wish_in_the_studio_with_cher_savan

Shellback is the Executive producer of the album :D

QuoteFor the rest of the Instagram video, Lloyd reveals too that "I Wish" will debut August 31 on iHeart Radio show Saturday Night Online. She also echoes her sentiments from our recent interview with her, about her new album executive-produced by Shellback.

While the details around the release date are still in the works, Lloyd was adamant about the fact that we'll be seeing a different side of her, thanks to the well-known Swedish producers she has enlisted and the British sounds she's tapping into.

There's one Swede in particular she's really excited to have worked with – Shellback. "I'm extremely lucky to have Shellback to executive produce my whole album," she revealed gleefully. "Extremely lucky. When I think about it, I'm like, 'Wow, what's going on? What happened?' I must have smiled a lot at him or something."

http://idolator.com/7465736/cher-lloyd-interview-new-album-shellback

Shellback on album lenght. No wonder it was all a bit calm.
And I liked it..