• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

New member - here I am

Started by Kaulitz, January 10, 2010, 08:18:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaulitz

Hello, not sure which language I should use here, so I'll just go with the English.

I'm a girl who loves music, and who also has a very mixed taste in music. Everything from Coldplay to Mozart goes to my ears. Of the music I play on my instruments, 90 % is classical music though.

I got myself an account on youtube in April 2008, and started to upload piano covers. I have only played the piano for about 3,5 years, so that's my excuse if you'll listen to the covers and think I'm not that good. Piano is my second and not main instrument.

If you haven't figured it out yet, Tokio Hotel is one of my favourite bands. Other favourite bands are Kent, Depeche Mode, Empire of the sun, and so on. And I also think Britney's good. Really good.

Wanna watch my piano covers? Then please view the following links!

River flows in you - Yiruma piano cover
Hilf mir fliegen - Tokio Hotel piano cover
Everytime - Britney Spears piano cover
Pour Adenne - Richard Clayderman piano cover

Raul_esp

welcomeee kaulitz! , the covers are great , where are you from ???

maxmartin'sfan

*Sabine*

Welcome Kaulitz! Hope you enjoy it here. You are very talented!

Alex Martin

Welcome...you're in the right place ;)

Rebecca

Welcome Kaulitz, your piano playing is great. I love the Ballade pour Adenne piano cover.

mcverdures

hallo

Kaulitz

Thank you everybody and sorry for replying so late!

I'm from Sweden.