• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

new picture

Started by nznexus, July 30, 2012, 10:35:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nznexus

new picture. max martin and doctor luke, katy perry

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Raul_esp

nznexus

here is another cool pic with mr.martin :) the girl is keSha, dont know who the 2 dudes are

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

turnaround

amazing, who posted this? Kesha?
And I liked it..

Rebecca

oh wow, what a great photo!!

I think the guy on the right could be Alexander Kronlund?

mamakelly72

The other guy is Klas Ahlund!

nznexus

Quote from: Rebecca on August 10, 2012, 12:41:33 PM
oh wow, what a great photo!!

I think the guy on the right could be Alexander Kronlund?

yes kesha!

Rebecca

Quote from: mamakelly72 on August 12, 2012, 11:21:46 PM
The other guy is Klas Ahlund!

thanks! what a great foursome!

turnaround

Lucky girl to have the chance to work with such a  talented bunch of guys.
Hopefully we get some great tunes!
And I liked it..

Feelgoodlies

I am excited for the new Ke$ha.!