• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

max martin's twitter name!

Started by kingmcqueen, June 03, 2011, 07:26:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingmcqueen

does anyone know max's twitter name?

Dominik

does he have an account...i don't think so as
he's actually not very open when it comes to
his private life. don't think that he need to
spreat news via twitter!!!

kingmcqueen

i am talking thru twitter 2 someone who say's he is max right now ? not sure... what is up! @maxmartin68

Raul_esp

Quote from: kingmcqueen on June 03, 2011, 11:26:25 PM
i am talking thru twitter 2 someone who say's he is max right now ? not sure... what is up! @maxmartin68
:o , I think he's false , you must ask something secret to check it.

Rebecca

i agree, I think it's a fake. if it were real Dr Luke would be tweeting him.

the things that this guy tweets is hilarious! there's no way Max talks like that! funny.

kingmcqueen

you ought to see these direct messages he has sent 2 me the last 2 weeks... he say's britney is a brat! he say's he thinks he's had 18 #1 billboard pop traks, but he's not sure? he say's he likes to keep his personal life separate from biz? that is why he has 50 something followers... strange! maybe he wants to be king 4 a day? not sure?

kingmcqueen

btw... he posted that pic that is in popeater today on twitpic! he said so everyone could see it. i asked how old the photo was... he said @ 3 years ago? is that true?

georg_e

Quote from: Rebecca on June 04, 2011, 01:28:20 AM
i agree, I think it's a fake. if it were real Dr Luke would be tweeting him.

the things that this guy tweets is hilarious! there's no way Max talks like that! funny.
Yeah, like his Tweet "Going to Downtown Philly on holiday" lol!!!!    :D

Rebecca

George, yeah, I love that tweet about Philly!

Quote from: kingmcqueen on June 04, 2011, 07:09:25 AM
btw... he posted that pic that is in popeater today on twitpic! he said so everyone could see it. i asked how old the photo was... he said @ 3 years ago? is that true?

that photos is from the Maratone site. it's been there for about 10 years. This guy has not done his research!

as for his messages to you, I doubt Max would really say that Britney is a brat.

but anyway, this guy is quite entertaining. I love his profile pic - of a poker machine!

kingmcqueen

i sent a tweet to luke... who iz @maxmartin68 ? no reply... then i got a dm from @maxmartin68 a few hours ago saying... you checking up on me? ...king4aday! crrraazzy

rebekahELLE

That is not the real Max Martin.  The photo has a copyright and is owned by STIM and can only be used with permission.  The photograph was taken at STIM when he was presented with the Platinum award for his exceptional success in 2010. Someone with authority to represent MM should report that non-functioning account as impersonation. Twitter will remove it.  Max would never tweet those  tweets, it's obvious it's not him.