• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

"As Long As There's Christmas"

Started by gm33, June 10, 2008, 04:41:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gm33

Hi,

There is a song by Play, "As Long As There's Christmas" It can be heard here: http://www.imeem.com/mylinnie/music/RqPnjDlD/play_as_long_as_theres_christmas/

Starting around 1:00 it sounds exactally like a Cheiron production. Anyone have any info? Ascap ace as the writers as   
ASELIN DEBISON
   RODENBURG DAVID MARTIN
   SALTER THOMAS J
   THOMSON DAVID

It's a great song and reminds me of the good ol' Cheiron days!
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

Raul_esp

thanks , cool song , it is cheiron

turnaround

You're so right, it sounds totally Cheiron. Anyone has this album and can check out the production credits?

Welcome to the forum gm33!
And I liked it..

ahmed

great song , sounds a little bit like backstreet boys shape of my heart.

thanks so much for this song, i miss this style of music.

gm33

Thanks for the welcome! I've actually been reading these boards since their inception (I am Xian on "Your Top 5" on maxmartinfansite.com, though that list is a little outdated!). I'm glad I finally made an account, considering I'm a HUGE "Cheiron" fan.

If anyone finds out who produced that song, I would love to know. Play is listed on TheLocation site, but no track info, so it could be anything.

PS: While I'm at it Beautiful Morning by Ace of Base-- while it may not have been written by someone from Cheiron, it sounds like it!! http://www.imeem.com/nalongchen/music/WVB5QUsN/ace_of_base_beautiful_morning/
:)
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

Rebecca

Welcome Xian, I'm glad you became a forum member!

I listened to the Play song, it is really nice.

Yes, definitely the Ace of Base song sounds Cheiron!