• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Avril Lavigne - Rock n Roll (not produced by Max Martin)

Started by turnaround, April 08, 2013, 11:58:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joshua

turnaround

And I liked it..

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

Quote from: J_A24 on July 20, 2013, 03:07:13 AM
I made a thread on the Max Martin forum..doh!

I love this song. Funny thing is that many months ago I listened to a lot of Nickelback and thought of how Chad Kroeger is truly a genius songwriter and the canadian equivalent of Max Martin. And then I thought to myself: "Imagine if Max Martin and Chad Kroeger wrote a song together. It would be a match made in heaven because they have the same approach to songwriting."

Few months pass by, Avril Lavigne gets engaged with Chad Kroeger and they collab with Max Martin. Oh and Peter Svensson too? Awesomeness.

Written by Chad Kroeger, Richard Goransson, David Hodges, Jacob Hindlin and Peter Svensson and produced by Max Martin.

It's the one of the few times Max produced and did not write.

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: j.fco.morales on August 12, 2013, 11:03:25 PM
Written by Chad Kroeger, Richard Goransson, David Hodges, Jacob Hindlin and Peter Svensson and produced by Max Martin.

It's the one of the few times Max produced and did not write.

We have no source or credit listing Max as producer.

j.fco.morales

Quote from: melodicmoonlight on August 13, 2013, 02:01:54 AM
We have no source or credit listing Max as producer.

True. Sometimes I'm not sure about him producing the track... what do you guys think?

Alex Martin

This song is amazing.I'm sure Max is involved like writer and producer.

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

Joshua

melodicmoonlight

a live acoustic mix someone made with the lead vocals. pretty cool to hear the adlibs clearer at the end:

http://www17.zippyshare.com/v/83070299/file.html