• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

A Question Please

Started by Feelgoodlies, May 24, 2007, 11:08:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

well hi there

I have a question please

I have heard that Max produced a song for a girlband from Germany called No Angels (they are my favourite girlband),it is featured on their latest CD (Destiny)but actually I was unable to find which one!,however I have a doubt about 2 songs that represnt his falva nowadays

Here's a link to the Album
http://www.amazon.de/Destiny-No-Angels/dp/B000O76YO0

They are(I Don't Wanna Talk About It and Misguided Heart)

CAN ANYBODY HELP ME?

Rebecca

Hi Feelgoodlies and welcome to the forum

I have never heard of No Angels, I had a quick listen to those songs on Amazon - not bad!

I guess the only way to know for sure is to look at the cd sleeve and the songwriting credits?

turnaround

Hi Feelgoodlies, welcome the the boards.

The song you mean is "I had a feeling"

It is written by Jörgen Elofsson and Max Martin was involved at the production (it was produced at Maratone)

You can find more details here including the whole credits of the song   :wink:

http://songwriter.so.ohost.de/viewtopic.php?t=92
And I liked it..

Feelgoodlies

A huh,thanks for both of u and specially turnaround who made things clear to me,now it'd just make sense to me

thanks!

turnaround

And I liked it..

Rebecca

Thanks Turnaround too, I'd forgotten about that.