• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Trash Me - Jessie Malakouti

Started by *Sabine*, November 17, 2008, 11:07:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

woww , jessie's voice is so britney !

*Sabine*

The two other songs you sent Feelgoodlies are very good! Actually I think that Trash Me is better, much stronger and (also original) than many of the new Britney songs! :D

Alex Martin

I heard the song but honestly I don't like it.

nshinnosuke

I don't like Outsider,it doesn't sound too pop..
I think PS is the strongest track out of the bunch,the melody and the arrangement,everything is perfect,it's a type of song that should appear on Britney's album :D

*Sabine*

I think that Trash me is the strongest by far, this is an EXCELLENT song!

Alex Martin

*Sabine*

I saw that video the other day. The songs have some similarities but they're not as obvious as U+ur hand and 4ever, for example. I'm not sure we could do such a great mashup...

Rebecca

Yes, it is quite similiar but not really really similar

I quite like Trash Me, but If You Seek Amy is much better.

Alex Martin

Quote from: Rebecca on November 24, 2008, 10:41:49 PM
Yes, it is quite similiar but not really really similar

I quite like Trash Me, but If You Seek Amy is much better.
Agree with you IUSA is better!!!

Feelgoodlies

The chorus thing is very similar guys, and hey Trash me is great pop song, I love, I think I love both songs!

Unexpected

I love IUSA Alot , but I think Trash me is better Pop song , I'm for Trash me as a better song , and Yes they are similar

*Sabine*

Both are awesome. The hook and instruments of Trash Me are better IMO, but If You Seek Amy is for some reason a more efficient song. I would give a 9/10 to Trash Me and a 9.5/10 to IUSA overall...

Alex Martin