• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Andreas Carlsson - judge on Swedish Idol 2008

Started by clabbelito, August 31, 2008, 09:57:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

Quote from: Tiiger on October 20, 2008, 05:56:51 PM
"When me and Kristian Lundin wrote this song some years ago, it was meant to be a feel-good song. This is a bit banal, I feel like the mathador in Ferdinand who says 'Do something, gore me.' This is how we feel about this, we want to be shooked."

Earlier in the audition-shows he said "I can't believe I got away with these lyrics."  :D

interesting, thanks Tiiger

*Sabine*

Quote from: Tiiger on October 20, 2008, 05:56:51 PM
"When me and Kristian Lundin wrote this song some years ago, it was meant to be a feel-good song. This is a bit banal, I feel like the mathador in Ferdinand who says 'Do something, gore me.' This is how we feel about this, we want to be shooked."

Earlier in the audition-shows he said "I can't believe I got away with these lyrics."  :D

Oh thanks Tiger, really interesting.

Unexpected

Quote from: Out on October 30, 2008, 10:37:19 PM
Another song of our beloved authors on Idol.
Sepideh Vaziri - I Kissed A Girl

This is Totally BAD!!! , never thought someone will be worse than Katy herself singing this song live

*Sabine*

Quote from: Unexpected on October 31, 2008, 03:32:43 AM
Quote from: Out on October 30, 2008, 10:37:19 PM
Another song of our beloved authors on Idol.
Sepideh Vaziri - I Kissed A Girl

This is Totally BAD!!! , never thought someone will be worse than Katy herself singing this song live

LOL, yeah indeed! Anyways, the initiative to sing this song is still good. What were the comments of the jury?

Alex Martin

Rebecca

Quote from: Alex Martin on October 31, 2008, 01:02:28 PM
She sings better than katy perry.

haha

yes, it was quite terrible! but good song choice!
yeah, what did the jury think?

Unexpected

I just love the finals Medley , darin at the end , marie voice is amazing (though it's so hard to recognize her with the black hair) ola made brough great atmosphere to the performance , and sibel sung a part of the great Sorry (Love that song) , Agnes looks beautiful

really watching this almost everyday ,(just love the idea of gathering all of them to perform)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKFTqahs3IQ

*Sabine*

All the former winners gathering together, how nice!  ;D

Thanks for the video Unexpected.

Rebecca

Thanks! I absolutely loved that clip of all the idol winners, just fantastic.

Alex Martin

Unexpected

They're not only the winners all the former contestanta who made an impact , Darin,ola,sibel,erik, they all not winner , but I really hoped Mans was there as well I love that song (brother Oh Brother)

Feelgoodlies

Oh God,... Sibel sang Sorry my favourite song from her... and yaay Darin and Marie were there.. nice medley!

Alex Martin

Darin is great: He deserves to become an international pop star!!!!