• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Doja Cat

Started by georg_e, January 25, 2014, 06:49:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nanofives

Quote from: McCartneyMartin on May 16, 2020, 06:22:10 AM
that must be a really dark way to live. You got to have faith in something otherwise you can't really go around saying rest in peace to someone who died since that you're assuming they're gone off to a better place, by being atheist you're denying such a concept to exist yet you'll still hope that there is an afterlife cuz you're scared. You can believe what you want to believe but in the end there's only one true path to the afterlife.

You're right, when we say RIP we're actually saying rest in pepperonis

Snipes3000

You can believe what you want to believe but in the end there's only one true path to the afterlife.

The only true path is through Kristian Lundin, but don't tell anyone ;)
Hi, I'm Luke and I'm sitting on my throne! Oh, and have you noticed that Denniz PoP songs are extremely hooky?

B Steady

that must be a really dark way to live. You got to have faith in something otherwise you can't really go around saying rest in peace to someone who died since that you're assuming they're gone off to a better place, by being atheist you're denying such a concept to exist yet you'll still hope that there is an afterlife cuz you're scared. You can believe what you want to believe but in the end there's only one true path to the afterlife.

Being an atheist and not having faith in anything are two very different animals.
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

nanofives

[spotify]https://open.spotify.com/track/2z4eJOcmzeopzffNpor4vt?si=odQHkK7gQTa_AiUnU6Rgfg[/spotify]

Produced by... Loctor Duke? He's not even trying to hide it anymore and I love it xD.

j.fco.morales

Luke is hilarious. Weird sense of humor.

'Cause he's jewish.

Snipes3000

I think Dr Luke is better than Max Martin.
Hi, I'm Luke and I'm sitting on my throne! Oh, and have you noticed that Denniz PoP songs are extremely hooky?

bugmenot

Luke is better than any musician ever existed.

Snipes3000

Cause he's jewish Xp

McCartneyMartin

Quote from: bugmenot on May 31, 2020, 01:52:26 PM
Luke is better than any musician ever existed.

Paul McCartney has made albums by himself without any other help from nobody. Luke will just be the tick that latched on to Max's career, then became a perverted monster who called people "Refrigerators" & who only got Say So to #1 do to this Covid-19 Pandemic we are in.

nanofives

Quote from: McCartneyMartin on May 31, 2020, 04:53:37 PM
Paul McCartney has made albums by himself without any other help from nobody. Luke will just be the tick that latched on to Max's career, then became a perverted monster who called people "Refrigerators" & who only got Say So to #1 do to this Covid-19 Pandemic we are in.

He's the best raper in the business, we need more predators like him, less refrigerators like Kesha and more pandemics to boost his charts.

B Steady

Quote from: nanofives on May 31, 2020, 07:24:43 PM
He's the best raper in the business, we need more predators like him, less refrigerators like Kesha and more pandemics to boost his charts.

You already won comment of the year with this post.
Might even win comment of the decade! Thank you very much for this :D
Vila i frid Dag

Snipes3000

It's a pity that when people talk of Loctor Duke, it is always about the rape. Check out what Kesha had to say about it under oath. I dont want to have a discussion about if he did it or not but calling someone a rapist without knowing much about it is just plain evil, nasty and sheep behavior.

https://twitter.com/TheDoctorLuke/status/701892365926051841/photo/1

Anyway, listening to what Loctor Duke has done over the years from roughly 2006 till now, he has been way more consistent than Max Martin. I wouldn't be surprised if at some point Loctor Duke will have more #1's than Max Martin. I have a playlists on spotify ordered by year for every year of dr luke and of max martin. if you type "dr luke 2020" you'll find it (although spotify is weird sometimes and hides a playlist for a day). Check inside the profile for all the other playlists.

McCartneyMartin

Quote from: Snipes3000 on May 31, 2020, 11:00:11 PM
It's a pity that when people talk of Loctor Duke, it is always about the rape. Check out what Kesha had to say about it under oath. I dont want to have a discussion about if he did it or not but calling someone a rapist without knowing much about it is just plain evil, nasty and sheep behavior.

https://twitter.com/TheDoctorLuke/status/701892365926051841/photo/1

Anyway, listening to what Loctor Duke has done over the years from roughly 2006 till now, he has been way more consistent than Max Martin. I wouldn't be surprised if at some point Loctor Duke will have more #1's than Max Martin. I have a playlists on spotify ordered by year for every year of dr luke and of max martin. if you type "dr luke 2020" you'll find it (although spotify is weird sometimes and hides a playlist for a day). Check inside the profile for all the other playlists.
Well good luck for him to find any artists that will work with him anymore. Kelly Clarkson, Pink, Lady Gaga Katy Perry and of course Kesha will never work with them again or at all.

The only reason that Doja Cat is working with him is because she's under contract to work with him even though I think she knows about the controversy she just goes with it just to get a career out of it.

No wonder she was and still is an e thot with a onlyfans site up (and probably likes getting raped by "Cool Head Luke" too). Mark my words "Say So" will be the only number one that she'll be getting in her career with Lukas Gottwald aka Dr. Luke aka MADE IN CHINA aka Tyson Trax aka Loctor Duke. We're catching on to you, you can't keep changing your name and run forever. Lol

And there my friends you have the comment of the millennium.

McCartneyMartin

Quote from: nanofives on May 31, 2020, 07:24:43 PM
Well then Bill Cosby is the funniest man on Earth even though he gave a couple of women some "Roofie Coladas" anyways. I mean come on, he made Fat Albert.