• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

New Kesha Album (snippet by Dr Luke)

Started by turnaround, June 06, 2012, 07:37:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joshua

Quote from: turnaround on May 23, 2013, 08:46:53 AM
Anyone watched this and knows if Max/Luke are in it??

I've been watching it, we're up to around episode 3 over here. It was filmed by her brother, and pretty much only covers her time on the road during her first headlining tour. Luke is listed in the credits as executive producer under Kemosabe productions/entertainment or something, but I'm yet to see him or Max in it. It's quite interesting though, you get to see so many sides of her.

j.fco.morales

http://www.teenvogue.com/entertainment/cover-stars/2014-06/kesha/?mbid=social_twitter&slide=11

"Making my last record, Warrior, was a pretty miserable process, and it wore my spirit down. I was fighting like hell to keep my whole irreverent essence and everything raw and visceral that I stand for in it, but in the end I was promoting something that wasn't the animal I wanted it to be. I decided to face my problem head-on."

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

J_A24

Quote from: j.fco.morales on June 27, 2014, 08:22:20 PM
http://www.teenvogue.com/entertainment/cover-stars/2014-06/kesha/?mbid=social_twitter&slide=11

"Making my last record, Warrior, was a pretty miserable process, and it wore my spirit down. I was fighting like hell to keep my whole irreverent essence and everything raw and visceral that I stand for in it, but in the end I was promoting something that wasn't the animal I wanted it to be. I decided to face my problem head-on."

I just think most of the songs she initially wrote were not up to par with Luke's standards, so she had to surrender a lot of her creative power to Luke.

I think she can do her own thing, even without Luke, but she needs to work with the right people still.

nznexus

Quote from: J_A24 on June 27, 2014, 08:53:42 PM
, but she needs to work with the right people still.

she needs to work with nz nexuz!
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

j.fco.morales

Quote from: nznexus on June 27, 2014, 09:15:33 PM
she needs to work with nz nexuz!

Who's that b*tch?

I think she is established, she can do anything.
Like going indie, for example.

turnaround

Is the new show "Rising star" where she is a judge any good?
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

Yes.

I don't know anything about the show though.

georg_e

Quote from: turnaround on June 28, 2014, 04:41:08 PM
Is the new show "Rising star" where she is a judge any good?
I saw the first one last week...I was surprised how much I liked it...it's kind of crazy and funny....Josh Groban is the host and he has a very offbeat sense of humor.....Kesha so far has been very kind hearted with the contestants.....the only thing that's weird about the show is they have alot of contestants that are already quite connected to the music industry.....but it's a fun summer show for Sunday nights!

j.fco.morales

Quote from: georg_e on June 29, 2014, 12:45:56 AM
    I saw the first one last week...I was surprised how much I liked it...it's kind of crazy and funny....Josh Groban is the host and he has a very offbeat sense of humor.....Kesha so far has been very kind hearted with the contestants.....the only thing that's weird about the show is they have alot of contestants that are already quite connected to the music industry.....but it's a fun summer show for Sunday nights!

Really? What kind of connections? Like songwriters or unsuccesful major laber projects?

georg_e

Quote from: georg_e on June 29, 2014, 12:45:56 AM
Well, THAT didn't last long :-)    Was all set to watch the second show tonight, but right off the bat the judges, including Kesha, all voted for this girl doing a truly horrible version of "We Are Young" ......Simon Cowell would've told her the truth....NOONE in the real world would buy a record of that!!   This show may be the death blow for these singing contests.....

georg_e

Quote from: j.fco.morales on June 30, 2014, 06:28:54 AM
Really? What kind of connections? Like songwriters or unsuccesful major laber projects?
Well, on the first show there was a country singer who already has records out, is kinda known by country fans, and she and Brad Paisley  ( one of the judges) said right on the show that they "had friends in common" or something.....but the worst one was this hot girl they "picked at random" out of the audience, to perform on the show......she's got all kinds of stuff going on already including having already been a semi-finalist or something on X-Factor.   NOTHING wrong with any of that, good for her of course, but the way they're presenting this stuff  for the show is very fake. (Lotta people on Twitter talking about that).

Just Googled her......there's a Rock City connection too..........http://wbaentertainment.com/index.php/about/macy-kate/

j.fco.morales

Jules

Quote from: j.fco.morales on July 05, 2014, 12:09:53 AM
New single in August.

Wanna guess how successful that will be?!  ::) :-X

She is no longer in Kemosabe

Oh, there's the answer right there haha.  ::)

sweetmelody

New single in August.

She is no longer in Kemosabe: http://www.josepvinaixa.com/blog/kesha-new-single-in-august/

Not sure how reliable this site is. There is no other information currently out there on this. Plus, despite everything that happened between Luke and Kesha, the contract situation isn't that simple to be resolved this quick and without any legal drama. Second, Luke would be insane to release Kesha. She's a proven moneymaking machine. Plus, he's her label, so he can set her up with different producers to work with.

Not saying that there won't be a break, but it's not that simple and I think there would be rumors by now. That said, it is kind of surprising that there hasn't been much out there on their relationship. My guess is they are trying to work it out.