• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

NINTENDO Gaming-Consoles (ANTI-PlayStation-thread *lol*)

Started by ®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ, May 01, 2007, 04:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Quote from: "nicky26"...i dont like Playstation 2, love nintendo Wii
Same here, I'm a huge Nintendo-Fan (I identify myself with Wario *LMAO*) and I think PS2 STINKS!

But I'm not gonna buy the Wii until maybe next Xmas, cause I think so far there's just shit games on the market for Wii (except maybe for "Zelda" or "Red Steel"?). It'll get interesting in June when "Mario Party 8" & "Mario Strikers Charged" are released, and I'm definetly waiting for "Super Mario Galaxy" & the new "Resident Evil"!!

For now I got my GameCube and I love it. I think I got all games off the Mario series!  8)
Amongst my favourites are also "Resident Evil 4", "Metal Gear Solid - The Twin Snakes" (!!!!) & "Donkey Kong Jungle Beat"...
PLUS I recently got "GEIST" which looks awesome from the first 15 minutes, but unfortunately it flopped. Same with "King Kong"!

*LOL*

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: "®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ"
Quote from: "nicky26"...i dont like Playstation 2, love nintendo Wii
Same here, I'm a huge Nintendo-Fan (I identify myself with Wario *LMAO*) and I think PS2 STINKS!

But I'm not gonna buy the Wii until maybe next Xmas, cause I think so far there's just shit games on the market for Wii (except maybe for "Zelda" or "Red Steel"?). It'll get interesting in June when "Mario Party 8" & "Mario Strikers Charged" are released, and I'm definetly waiting for "Super Mario Galaxy" & the new "Resident Evil"!!

For now I got my GameCube and I love it. I think I got all games off the Mario series!  8)
Amongst my favourites are also "Resident Evil 4", "Metal Gear Solid - The Twin Snakes" (!!!!) & "Donkey Kong Jungle Beats"...
PLUS I recently got "GEIST" which looks awesome from the first 15 minutes, but unfortunately it flopped. Same with "King Kong"!

*LOL*

I bought wii in dec 2006, and i love i mean love zelda, for me zelda is like Max Martin  :roll:  also the wii sports is fun but i agree with you waiting for super mario galaxy and maybe some new tennis game....
If you can dream it, you can be it.

turnaround

Mhh, I have never owned a game console..
But actually tried almost any at friends.

I can understand the appeal of Wii, but as it's so expensive and I just don't have the time for it, I don't think I will ever buy one.
And I liked it..

Linda

What are you guys talking about? lol

The Playstation 2 ROCKS!!!!!!!!  :D  :lol:

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Quote from: "Linda"The Playstation 2 ROCKS!!!!!!!!
Yes it does... if you never tried the others!  :wink:

What I never got is, Playstation 2 is technically the worst out of the "2nd Gen" consoles, but still the most sold...  :?:

#1 XBox
#2 GameCube
#3 Playstation 2

I'm talking about the hardware here, not about what anyone thinks is best or what sold best. Clearly that is the Playstation.

If you prefer playing with yourself (*LMAO*!  :oops:) then Playstation 2 is okay I guess, but I always prefer the fun-games that you can play with your friends, so for me there's no way around NINTENDO!!!!!!

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

What I never got is, Playstation 2 is technically the worst out of the "2nd Gen" consoles, but still the most sold...  :?:

#1 XBox
#2 GameCube
#3 Playstation 2

I'm talking about the hardware here, not about what anyone thinks is best or what sold best. Clearly that is the Playstation.

If you prefer playing with yourself (*LMAO*!  :oops:) then Playstation 2 is okay I guess, but I always prefer the fun-games that you can play with your friends, so for me there's no way around NINTENDO!!!!!!

yes yes yes, mario, link, toad, wario, princess ,lugi, ice climber, zelda, tetris, castelevania, mega man, yes yes Nintendo 8-bit and now WII...

Linda

#1 XBox
#2 GameCube
#3 Playstation 2

I have actually tried all the others...

I own quite a bit of consoles myself...

but the main reason why I like the playstation 2 more would be the type of games released with it...

and like you said, you prefer the fun games that you can play with your friends... well i'm kinda the opposite
:D

Rebecca

I have never played any of these - even as a kid.

Though when I was very young I had a Game and Watch - you guys probably  have never heard of that!  it was like a tiny game you could carry around and it had the time on it. so maybe it was a bit like a gameboy (i never played a gameboy so i don't know)

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

MEAN!!

Now instead of launching the new Resident Evil they release a "Resident Evil 4 - Wii Edition"... Only 2 good Wii games out there so far are "Wario Ware Smooth Moves" and the last-week-released "Mario Strikers Charged".

Nicky, have you played "Strikers Charged" yet??  :D

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: "®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ"MEAN!!

Now instead of launching the new Resident Evil they release a "Resident Evil 4 - Wii Edition"... Only 2 good Wii games out there so far are "Wario Ware Smooth Moves" and the last-week-released "Mario Strikers Charged".

Nicky, have you played "Strikers Charged" yet??  :D

Not yet but i will buy it , i love to see mario play crazy fotboll...I also looking forward to Mario Party...and galaxy out i think in december..