• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Avril Lavigne / new Album /songs by max

Started by CHB, January 11, 2007, 09:59:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

And I liked it..

andrea

'i will be' it's a beautiful rock ballad... it could be a perfect song for backstreet boys! :wink:

Alex Martin

I agree with you. This song is gorgeous. Max you are always great!!!!

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: "andrea"'i will be' it's a beautiful rock ballad... it could be a perfect song for backstreet boys! :wink:

Where do i found it??? must hear it....
If you can dream it, you can be it.

turnaround

You can listen to it at

purepop5.blogspot.com
And I liked it..

maxmartin'sfan

waooo.. The song is fantasticcccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc!!!!!!!!!

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: "maxmartin'sfan"waooo.. The song is fantasticcccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc!!!!!!!!!

love it......max is my hero, pop is music
If you can dream it, you can be it.

maxmartin'sfan

Rebecca

Thanks for posting the link Turnaround. The song is great, I hope it ends up on a b-side at least, if not a single.

Has anyone actually bought the itunes album with this song on it? I can't even see it there. or was it just for pre-orders?

emjay

I agree with Andrea.. I think this song would be great for BSB

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Quote from: "Rebecca"Thanks for posting the link Turnaround. The song is great, I hope it ends up on a b-side at least, if not a single.
Have you ever seen a "not-even-b-side" become a single? :-P
About the b-side. Next single will be "When You're Gone". Since that is a ballad itself, I doubt it will have another ballad as a b-side. But let's see! :-D

Quote from: "Rebecca"Has anyone actually bought the itunes album with this song on it? I can't even see it there. or was it just for pre-orders?
Yes, it was for pre-orders only.

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

By the way-
Do we actually have OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION that "I Will Be" really is MAX MARTIN??
Cause all I could find it on was wikipedia, and that's not exactly an "official" source, cause anyone can post there. And "Alone" is listed on ASCAP, "I Will Be" is not!

Anyone?!

CHB

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

ABOUT THE BONUS-DVD:

It's really fuckin' hilarous - really worth buying!!
It has lots of Dr. Luke - interviews, studio action, etc.

Avril and him are drunk most of the time. You get to see them recording "Girlfriend", "I Can Do Better", and uhm... any more? Forgot!  :oops:
Also you get to see Avril pepper spraying him, spitting on him & much more. *LOL*!
No Max Martin unfortunately. There's a 5 seconds snippet of Avril recording "Alone", nothing extra ordinary though.

Rest of it is interviews & recording sessions with Butch Walker ("The Best Damn Thing" & "When You're Gone"), Rob Cavallo ("Innocence") and her husband Deryck Whibley ("Contagious") plus Travis Barker of Blink 182 on drums.

All in all I have to say, if you like Avril in general (not only her Max Martin songs) then this one really is a must-have!! I couldn't stop laughing all the time while watching it. Really awesome behind the scenes stuff!! 5 STARS!!

Alex Martin

Taken from Wikipedia Lukasz gottwald

Dr. Luke
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Lukasz Gottwald)
Jump to: navigation, search
Dr. Luke, also known as Doctor Luke, Luke Gottwald, Lukasz Gottwald, (real name Lukasz Sebastian Gottwald) is a musician, songwriter and producer who has written and produced for artists such as Britney Spears, Kelly Clarkson, Lady Sovereign, Kelis, Avril Lavigne, Missy Elliott, P!nk, Mos Def, The Backstreet Boys, Daughtry, The Veronicas, Paris Hilton and Skye Sweetnam. Dr. Luke is also the guitar player in the Saturday Night Live band.

[edit] Selected Discography
Kelly Clarkson "Since U Been Gone" - Co-Written/Co-Produced With Max Martin
Kelly Clarkson "Behind These Hazel Eyes" - Co-Written/Co-Produced With Max Martin
Avril Lavigne "Keep Holding On" - Produced by Dr. Luke / Co-Written with Avril Lavigne
Avril Lavigne "Girlfriend" - Produced by Dr. Luke / Co-Written with Avril Lavigne
Avril Lavigne "I Can Do Better" - Produced by Dr. Luke / Co-Written with Avril Lavigne
Avril Lavigne "I Don't Have to Try" (I Wear the Pants) - Produced by Dr. Luke / Co-Written with Avril Lavigne
Avril Lavigne "Hot" - Produced by Dr. Luke
Avril Lavigne "I Will Be" - Produced by Dr. Luke / Co-Written with Avril Lavigne, Max Martin
Avril Lavigne "Runaway" - Produced by Dr. Luke / Co-Written with Avril Lavigne, Kara Dioguardi
Avril Lavigne "Alone" - Produced by Dr. Luke / Co-Written with Avril Lavigne, Max Martin

I WILL BE IS WRITTEN BY MAX