• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Katy Perry in studio with Martin/ Dr Luke - New album PRISM

Started by NIKLAS"NiCkY", January 16, 2010, 09:24:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

The chorus is a copy and paste of "Tik Tok" and we like "Tik Tok", that's why we should like this one as well, it really is catchy.

Rebecca

I'm addicted to the song too! This should be a hit! Especially as it has Snoop Dog in it.

Also nice to see Max in the video, thanks Dominik.

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

It will be a hit because it is Katy Perry, the song i nice but it will not be a mega hit like i kissed a girl was.. The melody is amazing but i miss a great chours, that made Max the best producers.. For me Max Songs to Adam is much better..I am little disappointed.
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Izalightblue

Alex Martin

After 3 days i remain of my opinion...the song isn't so great....it will be a world hit only cos katy is very popular......Agree with nicklas...miss a great chorus...i prefer oh oh by miranda or makin out by linda....
Actually best martin's song 2010 is Close to Close by Shayne...

Unexpected

I downloaded the full song, I really don't like it!!!  :-\

Raul_esp

maybe the best melody is the melody of the bridge , it's very maxish! the chorus is more dr luke , but i think this melody is great too.

nshinnosuke

I like it although it's really a tik tok clone...
the pre-chorus is incredible, sounds like a classic Max...
it's good to know that Snoop Dogg's appearance doesnt ruin the entire song...

JackSnr

I agree... Dr Luke stomped all over the chorus. I mean, it's in the same key as tik tok, it has the same little oh oh thing and the same double time hi-hats on the 2nd part of the chorus BUT... the max parts of the song, obviously the verse and bridge, are very good. Nice slapped bass as well. I like it a lot.

Rebecca

I still love this song, but if I didn't know any better, I wouldn't even think it was a Max song, it sounds just like a lot of songs on the radio, although a lot better quality.

I definitely prefer Miranda's Oh Oh and Adam's songs.

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Close to Close with Shayne Ward are amazing i love it  ;D the best so far in 2010, i also love Dont kill this love with Shayne maybe the best song from him ever =)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDvYHDOz5oM

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

i Think everyone agree with me if Kristian Lundin and Rami did this song California Gurls to Delta Goodrem, Celine dion or maybe Jessica Simpson  :D it would never be any HIT

Dominik

how did you came up with celine dion...that's so far away..."my heart will go on" wouldn't have been a hit if katy perry would have sung it though...:)

pentree823

Quote from: NIKLAS"NiCkY" on May 10, 2010, 06:20:35 PM
i Think everyone agree with me if Kristian Lundin and Rami did this song California Gurls to Delta Goodrem, Celine dion or maybe Jessica Simpson  :D it would never be any HIT

Thanx for sharing

Izalightblue

Quote from: NIKLAS"NiCkY" on May 10, 2010, 06:20:35 PM

It wouldn't, because it doesn't fit their styles... you know, Katy is Katy, this song had to be sung by her, it gets more attention because it is her, she is more appealing, provocative, she is the one who sings '' I kissed a girl'', just that makes people want to hear any song from her.