• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Katy Perry in studio with Martin/ Dr Luke - New album PRISM

Started by NIKLAS"NiCkY", January 16, 2010, 09:24:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nshinnosuke

Katy is currently working with Max,Dr Luke and Bonnie Mckee !!!
here's what Dr Luke has tweeted " @katyperry, @bennyblanco, @BonnieMcKeee, max martin- great job guys!!!!! we did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... xoxo"
and Bonnie : "@TheDoctorLuke @katyperry Max Martin Um you guys..... I feel left out. I missed Luke's turquoise pants!!"

Rebecca

That's good news! I don't know who Bonnie Mckee is, do you think that Bonnie is co-writing the songs? or is Max and Luke writing songs for her too?

also, on Katy Perry's twitter:

#    Had a blind beer tasting test tonight with @thedoctorluke  & Max Martin. I got all three correct! Weee! I know my Budweiser!!!     8:57 PM Mar 24th   via UberTwitter   

nshinnosuke

bonnie mckee is a pop/rock singer/songwriter who has a flopped album in the past, I think it's for katy and bonnie is a co-writer,I read it on wikipedia also it says that bonnie is currently working on some songs for katy.

Izalightblue

Yeah, I saw that on twitter... looking forward for Katy's album...

nshinnosuke

interesting interview about her next record ;
"We nailed it: It's roller-skating! It's '90s! It's Ace of Base! It's Cyndi Lauper! It's like all these colors and more. It's going to be one of those records that is everybody's favorite guilty pleasure."

I wonder if she's referring to the upcoming Max song

Raul_esp

Raul_esp

TheDoctorLuke @katyperry @itsbennyblanco @BonnieMcKeee Katy, ur about to have a BIG record coming out.... California Girls sounds SICK!!!!!!!

Izalightblue

Can't wait to hear the songs!! ;)Album is gonna be out on August 24th!!

Alex Martin

Katy Perry has announced details of her new single 'California Gurls'.
The song is written and produced by Max Martin and Dr.Luke.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/a218273/katy-perry-confirms-new-single-details.html

Raul_esp

Quote from: Alex Martin on May 05, 2010, 06:25:21 PM
Katy Perry has announced details of her new single 'California Gurls'.
The song is written and produced by Max Martin and Dr.Luke.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/a218273/katy-perry-confirms-new-single-details.html

i can't wait!!

Eddie Krommer

Here's a snippet for California Gurls, the first single, written by MAAAAXXX!! Oh that man called Dr. Luke.

http://www.mediafire.com/?nejnmiwnyoy

I found it on www.ileaks.com

Unexpected

dr luke should really feel ashamed this is Tik Tok rip off, as if it's not enough that they sound similar and now the same tunes, we don't need two Ke$has.

Izalightblue

Omg, the song is so similar to Tik Tok!! I got a little disappointed!!!