• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Britney Re-records "Baby One More Time" With Max Martin

Started by *Sabine*, October 26, 2008, 09:49:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Sabine*

OMFG I'm speechless!!! *DIES* *PINCHES HERSELF* Am I dreaming? Hmm, yeah!!  :o :o :o :o
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guys I'm sure somebody reads out forum!! :D

Exclusive: Britney Re-records "Baby One More Time" With Max Martin

It's only appropriate that Britney rehearses in front of a mirror - reflecting back upon her her 10 successful years in the industry. Last Thursday marked the ten year anniversary of "Baby One More Time," Britney's first single released on October 23, 1998. Enjoy the classic, because this time around Britney is trading in her signature pigtails for something a little more... adult.

According to an insider at the International Dance Studio, the dance complex Britney has spent several weeks in rehearsing for her upcoming performances and world tour, Britney is practicing a dance routine for a new version of "Baby One More Time."

The insider reveals exclusively to BreatheHeavy.com that Britney has once again teamed up with pop-music writing mastermind Max Martin ("Baby One More Time," "Oops!.. I Did It Again) for the new track, and has re-recorded her vocals with an urban twist, but still "keeping the same feel to it." The newly amped up "Baby One More Time" song, renamed to "One More Time," is a 10th anniversary mix.

"[The song] is for an upcoming concert performance to promote her new album," says the source. "It is likely that this could be a bonus track on her upcoming CD."

"The track sounds hot," the IDA insider continued. "A lot more mature than the original, and very modern."

"Womanizer," Britney's new single off Circus, marks her second #1 off the Billboard Hot 100, an astounding ten years after "Baby One More Time" was certified in the top spot.

It's "Baby One More Time" one more time, baby.

Credit: breatheheavy.com

Unexpected

I was just going to post that , you were faster than me , I can't wait to hear the new version Especiallt it's with Max martin , that's exciting  ;D

Feelgoodlies

That's really great actually, but "Urban" :-\ I hope Max adds that great beats we like.

Raul_esp

OMG!! amazing!! , a new version , altought I think the original version is insurmountable.

Rebecca

wow, that is amazing news!!!
I'm so happy she's re-recording it with Max!
I can't imagine what it will be like. I hope it's a bonus track, not just for the concert.

Khan9898

def gonna be interesting because i don't think we've heard Max with an urban sound...get another boyfriend was kinda urban

Unexpected

it's just hit me , don't tell me that what Jive meant by working with Max martin again (re-recording Baby one more time)   I want new songs , I'll be totally pissed of if this what we're gonna have from him  :-\

ahmed

Quote from: Unexpected on October 27, 2008, 01:17:46 AM
it's just hit me , don't tell me that what Jive meant by working with Max martin again (re-recording Baby one more time)   I want new songs , I'll be totally pissed of if this what we're gonna have from him  :-\

agree with you, it would be disappointing and annoying if they meant that.

but it's a great idea, it's really lovely they are doing that on the 10 years anniversary of ''baby one more time''.

*Sabine*

Quote from: Unexpected on October 27, 2008, 01:17:46 AM

I thought about it too after all the excitement. But actually, this track would be for a concert or for a bonus track and when Jive gave the list of producers, i think it was definitely for the regular album tracks. Plus if Max accepted to work with Brit, i think it's definitely not for just one song, and even less for a remix. Max has never collaborated on an album just for a freaking remix...

Feelgoodlies

No come on, in the article we read about Max if you remember he said the song he's done to Britney is his best work EVER, so I doubt he's talking about REMIXING an old song of his.

Khan9898

lol first of all the most this song is gonna be is a bonus track and second max did a few songs with her on the new album

Rebecca

a few songs on her album?!
that's great!!!
I hope it comes true

Alex Martin

3 danja's songs for sure on brit new album. The news is taken on wikipedia.

*Sabine*

Quote from: Khan9898 on October 28, 2008, 01:33:42 AM
second max did a few songs with her on the new album

How can you be so sure of that? Of course I hope you're right but it's been confirmed nowhere Max had several songs.