• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Arnthor and Justin Timberlake

Started by NIKLAS"NiCkY", January 19, 2008, 10:10:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Tomorrow Arnthor are going to Los Angeles to party with enrique eglesias and work with JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE

emilias blogg http://blogg.aftonbladet.se/20944
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Rebecca

oh my goodness! that is amazing news. Thanks Nicky for letting us know.

I'm very surprised and pleased! I thought Justin would just keep on working with Timbaland.

If he works with Arnthor, perhaps he will work with Rami too!

*Sabine*

I think Justin should diversify his producers a bit for his new album cause the whole Timbaland "frenzy" may not last forever...You never know what can happen in music... lol
And yes, I definitely think this is a very good choice! Good songs in perspective!! And who says Arnthor says Swedish says.....:D :D

Tiiger

I have no respect for a guy who spits on his fans. JT can fuck off, more or less.  :-X
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Tiiger on January 20, 2008, 12:17:59 PM
I have no respect for a guy who spits on his fans. JT can fuck off, more or less.  :-X
totally agree...I hate him and his vocals...and his songs

actually Timbaland's era is as successful as Cherion's,everybody buys this music.

I don't think Jutsin will be working with either arnthor or Rami,cause working with Timbland brought him a lot of $$$$$$$$$$.

ahmed

i agree with feelgoodlies,it could be just a rumor ,and i hate everything about justin his voice his music and his whole style,he is a very silly person.

Alex Martin

His voice is ridiculous.....He's not a good singer but I admit he's a very good showman.

*Sabine*

As for me, I give Timbo's music another 2 years and that success will fade over...i mean, he will still be a sufficient songwriter (looool :p) but peoplemay get tired of his sound.

Alex Martin

Sufficient songwriter.......Remember me something...... :D

Unexpected

Quote from: Alex Martin on January 22, 2008, 12:28:06 PM
Sufficient songwriter.......Remember me something...... :D

Lol , this word going to be this forum TradeMark

*Sabine*

definitely, i always say that now!! HAHA :D

Alex Martin

SUFFICIENT....Yeah,I want the copyright for this word ;D

Unexpected

Quote from: Alex Martin on January 23, 2008, 12:09:19 AM

LoL ,

And about the topic , I think it'd be wierd if this happen , I think Justin is not a real artist he's just a performer and I don't think this style will fit him .

ahmed

Quote from: Unexpected on January 23, 2008, 01:27:05 PM
Quote from: Alex Martin on January 23, 2008, 12:09:19 AM

LoL ,

And about the topic , I think it'd be wierd if this happen , I think Justin is not a real artist he's just a performer and I don't think this style will fit him .

yeah it would be weird if this happen, but i don't think this collaboration will be good i don't know why, and yeah justin is a performer and this music style doesn't fit him cuz since he started solo career he never did a real serious song he only does crap lol
but this style fits Britney and she is a performer  ;)

Linda

I think JT is a great performer...
catchy songs....

I couldn't care less about the rest.