• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

"Moves Like Jagger" #1 US itunes

Started by georg_e, June 24, 2011, 07:59:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

georg_e

Well, like Jacksnr suggested --think it's time this song got its own thread :-)   "Moves Like Jagger" (Shellback, Benny Blanco) #1 today on US itunes!  "Last Friday Night' is #2, so the "apprentices" have outshone the Masters...well. at least for now:D
But that melody on "Jagger" is super catchy!!

Raul_esp

Yes , the song is amazing!! , Hit deserved!

Rebecca

wow, well deserved indeed. I love the song.

Izalightblue

turnaround

Shellback is going his own way then.

Well done.   
And I liked it..

gm33

It's kinda funny this was produced by Benjamin Levin, and Shellback -- they are each the students! Levin of Luke and Shellback of Martin.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

cheironlover

JackSnr

Never thought I'd see the day where that apprentices would de-throne the masters! Congrats Benny and Shellback!

Rebecca

Quote from: JackSnr on September 01, 2011, 03:03:12 AM
Never thought I'd see the day where that apprentices would de-throne the masters! Congrats Benny and Shellback!

and not only that - also taking over from Katy's Last Friday Night!

But great news anyway. I love the song. I'm hoping it will go No.1 in Australia (it's No.2 at the moment)

Raul_esp

Congratulations to the guys! ,  the song is amazing.

turnaround

The song is still on the charts in many countries, what a success.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moves_Like_Jagger#Charts_and_certifications

3 x Platinum in the US
6 x Platinum in Australia

Well done Shellback.

And I liked it..

Out

Nice video of Shellback talking about his guitar he's selling for charity.

http://svtplay.se/v/2645249