• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Kristian Lundin...Good songwriter or Overestimated?

Started by Alex Martin, December 28, 2007, 07:09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: turnaround on December 29, 2007, 08:40:13 PM
He wrote and produced the Idol songs for Daniel and Agnes.  :)

Yes but are or where these songs big hits?????
but dont get me wrong i love them all and Kristian he has amazing songs under his arms together with max/andreas/savan  
If you can dream it, you can be it.

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

alex i agree there are only Max Martin that have this big hits, jorgen has when he wrote for a idol artist but that´s not that hard.

Alex Martin

Yes,it's true nicky,is only max that made a lot of hits after the split of the team.

I loved kristian,for me he was at time a good songwriter but after the 2001 he become a sufficient songwriter :-\

turnaround

I think where we agree all is that collaborations is the way to go.

"The greatest reward" by Celine, it's a incredible good song.

Jörgen, Andreas co-wrote it with other guys, Kristian produced it with Andreas.

Everyone contributes with what he can do best in each song!
And I liked it..

Unexpected

I think even when they were together kirstien is the one who made the greatest tunes , listen to Bye bye bye , and that's the way it is , and one of the greatest collaborations is Can't make you love me by britney OH god I love this song

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: Unexpected on December 29, 2007, 11:09:03 PM
I think even when they were together kirstien is the one who made the greatest tunes , listen to Bye bye bye , and that's the way it is , and one of the greatest collaborations is Can't make you love me by britney OH god I love this song

thankyou Unexpected  you are on my side

ahmed

''Can't make you love me'' by Britney is a great song, good energy in the music.

''Born to make you happy'' by Britney is a great song, good music,good melody
good production and good instrumentals,really one of the best instrumentals from Kristian Lundin.

turnaround

My Kristian Lundin Top 7 (writing credits only):

1. How will I know
2. To be able to love
3. The greatest reward
4. Tonight
5. Amazing
6. Born to make you happy
7. That's the way it is

Timeless wonderful popsongs!!
And I liked it..

Rebecca

I see your point too Alex, Kristian hasn't had a big hit for a while. I don't love Eyes on Me either, but it's nice to hear a new style. But to me he's still amazing. I love so many of his songs. It said on the old Cheiron site that Andreas was hired as a lyricist and after a while started writing music, so that would mean that Kristian would have written the tunes when he wrote with Andreas.
Though Kristian hasn't done much in the last few years, I think he started a family so maybe he's just been taking his time.
My Kristian Top 7 (without Max):
1. That Girl Will Never Be Mine
2. Just Don't Tell Me That
3. Tell Me Why
4. Amazing
5. Born to Make You Happy
6. Bye Bye Bye
7. Not For Me

I just love those songs. Maybe his best time has passed but he's definitely not overrated to me.

Unexpected

Oh god , I love all the songs that Turnaround and rebecca just has mentioned , kristien is great producer

Alex Martin

Top 7 By Kristian at cheiron

1)Larger than life - BSB
2)Jessica - How will i know
3)Bye Bye Bye - NSYNC
4)I wanna love you - Solid Harmonie
5)Born to make you happy - Britney Spears
6)That's the way it is - Celine Dion
7)Everyone - BSB

TOP 7 BY KRISTIAN after Cheiron

1)That girl - NSYNC
2)I'm Alive - Celine Dion
3)Amazing - WESTLIFE
4)Just don't tell me that - NSYNC
5)? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
6)? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
7)? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

There's a difference?  :'(

Rebecca

Yeah, there is a bit of a difference. People are most creative when they're young anyway, not that Kristian's old now! He could just be taking his time with things. Better to write only a few really fantastic songs than to churn out a whole heap of ordinary songs.

Alex Martin

Alex Martin

OOOPSSS I forgot a song...... ;D

1)That girl - NSYNC
2)I'm Alive - Celine Dion
3)I can't break it to my heart - DELTA GOODREM
4)Amazing - WESTLIFE
5)Just don't tell me that - NSYNC
6)? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
7)? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

There's a difference?   

Rebecca