• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Christina Aguilera

Started by princessofegypt, May 18, 2007, 05:39:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

princessofegypt

Does anyone here like Christina?

Rebecca

I kind of like Christina. I think she is gorgeous, a talented performer, has a great voice (though she belts it out too much for me) and is very charismatic.

As for her songs, I love love love Dirty and really like What A Girl Wants and Come On Over.

As for her recent songs, I don't have her recent album, so I only know the singles which I don't like. As for her cd Stripped, apart from Dirty, I'm not a massive fan. I don't mind her first album, though I never listen to it.

I went to see her in concert on her Stripped tour which was great but I'm not going to her concert on this new tour.

Are you a fan of Christina? or are you just wanting to bag her out?

princessofegypt

Quote from: "Rebecca"
Are you a fan of Christina? or are you just wanting to bag her out?
Um, I like her obviously. Why are you stalking me? It seems like everywhere I post you follow me.

I love "Stripped", not a fan of Back To Basics though. "Dirrty" is her worst song ever.

turnaround

Princess, the forum is not very big so very likely we post in all the thread  :wink:
And I liked it..

Rebecca

Princess! I'm not stalking you I promise

as Turnaround says, we don't have that many members here so most of us post to almost every thread.

That's interesting that you don't like Back to Basics - even being a fan.

strange you don't like Dirrty, or maybe not.

oops I'm stalking you again

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

REBECCA!!!!  :smt013

HOW DARE YOU REPLY TO HIS QUESTION ON A PUBLIC FORUM??
Shame on you!!

Rebecca

Quote from: "®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ"REBECCA!!!!  :smt013

HOW DARE YOU REPLY TO HIS QUESTION ON A PUBLIC FORUM??
Shame on you!!

huh? why are you mad at me?
btw, princess is a girl i believe

why can't i answer a question about Christina? I just said what I thought

I don't understand you sometimes Jules!!

turnaround

Don't worry Rebecca,

we have just to learn how to get used to this kind of "humour"  :wink:

But in this case I am sure Jules is just taking the piss, whereas  Princess comes across rather serious.  :shock:
And I liked it..

Linda

I wouldn't be a big fan of Christina's... but I like some of her songs

Stripped being my fave album... I don't think she will release another like that...
I also have her first album and Back to Basics.. I don't really listen to them.

Back to basics wasn't a good sound for her.... she should go back and try and make another stripped album

I also love Dirrty... my fave song!

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Quote from: "turnaround"Don't worry Rebecca,

we have just to learn how to get used to this kind of "humour"  :wink:

But in this case I am sure Jules is just taking the piss, whereas  Princess comes across rather serious.  :shock:
Aww. I'm used to Rebecca getting my jokes and you don't. This time it was the other way around!  :lol:
Thanks for clearing that up!
Btw- It's called "sarcasm" and I love it!  :twisted:

Rebecca: No worries, I was makin fun of our dear princess. *lol*

Rebecca

haha! I wasn't really upset, I was just puzzled at your reaction and didn't really understand! and that red smiley got me worried!

But please don't make fun of our dear Princess - or stalk her, she's really sensitive you know, poor dear.

Hey Linda, great your favourite song is Dirrty! great song, I used to request that song a lot at dance clubs!

princessofegypt

Quote from: "Linda"I wouldn't be a big fan of Christina's... but I like some of her songs

Stripped being my fave album... I don't think she will release another like that...
I also have her first album and Back to Basics.. I don't really listen to them.

Back to basics wasn't a good sound for her.... she should go back and try and make another stripped album

I also love Dirrty... my fave song!

Stripped is my favorite album of hers, but even that has some crap in my opinion - namely Dirrty & Can't Hold Us Down. However there are also songs I truly love like Walk Away, Fighter, Soar, Keep On Singin' My Song, Loving Me For Me, etc.

Back To Basics was a disappointment because I thought she was going to really dive into the old blues & jazz but it ended up being quite bland overall and I thought her image was very gimmicky. She always seems to have to have some kind of visual gimmick, during Stripped it was looking gross & nasty and trying too hard to shock, now she thinks she's Marilyn Monroe. I wish she could just be herself & rely on her voice instead of all the other stuff.

But yeah, I love Stripped. Her debut wasn't too bad. I only liked the ballads on it though. I still love Reflection. Oh, and 'Obvious'.

Linda

Yeah I wasn't a big fan of Can't hold us down either.. but those other songs you mentioned on the stripped album are also my fave songs.

you are right about her trying to change her image too many times with each album... she should just stay with one and just focus on her voice instead

Genie in the bottle was the best song for me on her debut

princessofegypt

I LOVE these recent Nylon pictures.

Rebecca

oh wow, she looks stunning.

Thanks for posting those Princess.