• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Vanessa Hudgens new album - Max with Luke

Started by turnaround, June 19, 2008, 08:56:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Markus1981

I'm loving Identified now! Still don't think it sounds that much like a Max track tbh, it doesn't have as a big a chorus as Max usually does. I'm loving the camera sounds on it though and it's nice to see Max branching out with a new sound.

Raul_esp

Quote from: Markus1981 on June 24, 2008, 02:49:35 PM
I'm loving Identified now! Still don't think it sounds that much like a Max track tbh, it doesn't have as a big a chorus as Max usually does. I'm loving the camera sounds on it though and it's nice to see Max branching out with a new sound.

you have reason , the chorus isnt max martin , the chorus is very luke ( it is semble to nothing in this world)
and the verses and the sound are more of max martin. :)

ahmed

yeah it's great to see max going electro

i think this song could be sung by britney i feel it has some britney in it, i wish her stupid label jive hear the song and knows that max would have given her better electro in stead of the trashy electro the other producers did on blackout.

Alex Martin

For mr it's a normal song. Not a Good song and obviously not a masterpiece.

Max sorry but Bloodshy&Avant are better than you to do this type of music. :'(

ahmed

Quote from: Alex Martin on June 24, 2008, 10:30:29 PM

Max sorry but Bloodshy&Avant are better than you to do this type of music. :'(

agree with you...... songs like ''toxic'' and ''do somethin'' are better but songs like they did on blackout are not.

Rebecca

yeah, agreed, Bloodshy & Avant do this sound better. It does not really sound like a Max Martin track to me either..
I quite like this song though but to compare his recent tracks I prefer Cyndi Lauper's "Into The Nightlife".

Feelgoodlies

Oh I loved "Identified", really nice track, I also liked "First Bad Habit", I guess her whole album is OK.

Feelgoodlies

Oh I got the HQ of the song "Set It Off" and really liked it.

turnaround

Apparently "Set it off", the bonus track is by Max too. (Lukasz Gottwald, Kias Ahlund,and Max Martin)
And I liked it..

Raul_esp

Quote from: turnaround on June 26, 2008, 11:57:01 PM
Apparently "Set it off", the bonus track is by Max too. (Lukasz Gottwald, Kias Ahlund,and Max Martin)

great news , other great max martin song!

Out

I like "Identified" more, but I think it could sound much better with other voice. Maybe it would be better to give it to Britney.

Feelgoodlies

Now I really love Identified more than Set It Off, the verses of both "Set It Off" and "First Bad Habit" are so great, but to me there is something wrong about the choruses.

Raul_esp

1 "Last Night" S. Nymoen, S. Jacoby    Scott Jacoby    3:09
2 "Identified" L. Gottwald, C. Dennis, M. Martin    Dr. Luke    3:20
3 "First Bad Habit"    L. Gottwald, C. Dennis    Dr. Luke    3:02
4 "Hook It Up" Featuring Rock Mafia    A. Armato, T. James, D. Karaoglu    Antonina Armato & Tim James    2:52
5 "Don't Ask Why"    L. Gottwald, C. Dennis, B. Dozier    Dr. Luke    3:10
6 "Sneakernight"    S. Nymoen, J. Rotem    J.R. Rotem    2:59
7 "Amazed" Featuring Lil Mama    L. Gottwald, C. Dennis, B. Levin, N. Kirkland    Dr. Luke    2:59
8 "Don't Leave"    A. Armato, T. James, J. McCartney    Antonina Armato & Tim James    3:08
9 "Paper Cut"    J. Vieira    Johnny Vieira    2:48
10"Party on the Moon"    C. Rojas, Nasri, A. Messinger    Chris Rojas    3:50
11"Did It Ever Cross Your Mind"    J. Vieira    Johnny Vieira    3:10
12"Gone with the Wind"    K. DioGuardi, E. Kiriakou, Z. Bey, M. Youseff, W. Afanasieff, B. Howard    Emanuel Kiriakou    3:28
13"Set It Off" (Bonus Track in Japan)    -    -    3:04
14"Vulnerable" Featuring Windy Wagner (Bonus Track in Japan)    -    -    3:12
15"Commited" Featuring Rock Mafia (Bonus Track in Japan)    -    -    2:35

Acording to wikipedia , identified is the only max martin song in this album and Dr luke is involved in identified , first had habit , don't ask why , amazed.

In the three last tracks I dont have information

Rebecca

Thanks Raul for the songwriting credits. Annoying we don't have information about the last few songs.

Out

Just listened whole album. I don't believe Max and Luke worked on it :( I found it totally boring, the only tracks I wanted to listen again - Identified and Paper Cut. Other tracks are Blackout-copy and nothing special at all.