• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

2/12 US Grammy Nominiations

Started by gm33, December 01, 2011, 03:26:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gm33

http://www.grammy.com/files/54thpresslist.pdf

No nominations for Max or Dr. Luke. Very disappointing.

Nice to see stargate up for producer of the year and Robyn - CALL YOUR GIRLFRIEND Klas Åhlund & Billboard, producers; Niklas Flyckt, mixer. for best dance recording.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

Alex Martin

gm33

Yes, that is true, but that award is for the artist not the songwriter or producer :( Still good though!
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

georg_e

lol, they're on crack :)   They keep nominating "Danger Mouse" as producer of the year.....couldn't think of one song by him last year....looked him up, still couldn't find one!   

Rebecca

Dangermouse? that is ridiculous. I can't think of 1 song either. The Producer of the Year nominations are insane - The Smeezingtons? really?
Paul  Epworth will win it for Adele, I didn't realise he also produced Foster The People.

Mostly The Grammy's are very boring and predictable anyway. Adele will probably win everything and Lady Gaga.
The nominations are desperate: eg for Best Rock Album, Red Hot Chilli Peppers are nominated, boring, no one cares about them anymore

"Moves Like Jagger" is also nominated in the Best Pop Duo/Group performance, so that is good. It should win, but probably won't.

Joshua

Ouch, not a great selection really. Agree that Adele will win a handful, kinda hoping Lady Gaga wont. Just about everything I've heard from Born This Way has been disappointing. Oh hang on, that means she'll do well at the Grammy's right?

fastforever

but that award is for the artist not the songwriter or producer