• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

A new band for Max Martin

Started by gm33, July 07, 2012, 10:44:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gm33

So I was looking at some of the credits for the new Maroon 5 album and noticed that Max and Shellback did some of the instruments, which is hilarious because Maroon 5 is a band!

Which got me thinking. I know Max was in a band before, but imagine he started a pop-rock band? They wouldn't make as much money as song writing, but would be so famous!

The Maratones
Max Martin-  Vocals/guitar
Jeanette Olsson - Vocals
Dr. Luke - Guitar/background vocals
Kristian Lundin - Keyboard/percussion/background vocals
Shellback - Drums/background vocals
Benny Blanco - Keyboard / backing vocals
DJ Ammo - Synth
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

Raul_esp

Quote from: gm33 on July 07, 2012, 10:44:14 PM
So I was looking at some of the credits for the new Maroon 5 album and noticed that Max and Shellback did some of the instruments, which is hilarious because Maroon 5 is a band!

Which got me thinking. I know Max was in a band before, but imagine he started a pop-rock band? They wouldn't make as much money as song writing, but would be so famous!

The Maratones
Max Martin-  Vocals/guitar
Jeanette Olsson - Vocals
Dr. Luke - Guitar/background vocals
Kristian Lundin - Keyboard/percussion/background vocals
Shellback - Drums/background vocals
Benny Blanco - Keyboard / backing vocals
DJ Ammo - Synth

Awesome!!  ;D

Rebecca

Linda