• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

...In The Style of Tove Lo and Sia...

Started by ferropop, January 30, 2015, 06:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ferropop

Hi!  Just discovered this forum today.  I am a tremendous proponent of melodic fragment recycling, syllabic-lyrics, and all these other pop-writing techniques perfected by the Swedes...so this forum feels like a warm comfortable pillow that I feel so lucky to have found!

My latest production:

https://soundcloud.com/ferro4prez/ferro-come-a-little-bit-closer-ft-brooke-palsson

Your feedback is incredibly appreciated!

-Ferro-

ferropop

ferropop

Not looking for a pat on the back, I want my tracks to be as tight as possible and want to hear what people really think!  Thanks so much, respect from Canada!

j.fco.morales

Sounds good, but it's too inspired on Chandelier to me.

Try a different arrangement, the similarities are way too close.

AdamKhan

Really good chorus there buddy !!

i would re-work the verses a little (production)

ferropop

Thanks!  Yeah in the verses I have a lot of orchestral elements happening that need to be lifted in the mix to compete with the synths, I just feel like I'm committing a sin when being heavy-handed with eq/compression on orchestration lol.  Thanks for the comments, I'd be interested what you think about the other one I posted (same forum, titled That Swedish Pop Magic).

=Ferro=