• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Katy Perry Billboard issue

Started by georg_e, December 11, 2012, 09:14:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

georg_e

There's a special Billboard issue out this week with Katy Perry on the cover, about five articles on her and a lonnggg interview with her. Basically an overview of her entire career. Plus all those ads congratulating her, etc. "Woman of the Year" blah blah blah.  There's a chart showing her top ten biggest hits (no songwriter/producers listed) and only one of them ("Firework") is not by Max/Luke. I looked through the whole issue carefully and..........(I couldn't believe it at first, so I looked twice) ...........there's not even ONE tiny mention of Max and Luke!!!! Wow, the music business...........

Rebecca

wow, no mention of Dr Luke and Max??!! that is ridiculous. well, I won't bother buying that issue then.