• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Meet Max and Shellback

Started by turnaround, December 15, 2017, 01:47:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Here is your chance:

http://bossan.musikhjalpen.se/tavlingar/halsa-pa-hos-shellback-max-martin-i-la

The world's best music producers Max Martin and Shellback invite you and a friend to greet them at the MXM studio in Los Angeles. This is where the hits are created and the stars are flocked. In addition to a guided tour, you and your friend will be able to spend a whole week in Los Angeles - Max Martin and Shellback are in charge of travel and accommodation. Good, is not it? The trip takes place sometime during Jan-May 2018, exact date by agreement. Any winnings tax paid by the winner. The competition ends 17/12 at. 12:00 am. If you proceed to the competition, you will be contacted by telephone. The winner is selected by competition questions (not in shipment)

Donate to the collection by scrambling the donor's mobile number and waiting for a text message with more instructions.
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

bugmenot

I saw Shellback today.
And he saw me.

j.fco.morales