• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Takin' Back My Love - Enrique Iglesias feat. Ciara (Redone)

Started by *Sabine*, December 13, 2008, 12:04:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Sabine*

I love the new single by Enrique called Takin' Back My Love. It's produced by Redone and I think it's total hotness!!  ;D  Redone rocks and I love Enrique's voice on this one!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SbGfvl5dHs

Alex Martin

Ueppah!!!!! great song!!!! redone still climbing in my producer's chart!!!!!

Rebecca

really good song! Redone is amazing, he is definitely becoming the new Max for me.

PhilJk18

Redone also produced the first single off Darin's new album. It's called Breathing Your Love and it's incredible, I can't stop playing it.

*Sabine*

Unexpected

Quote from: *Sabine* on December 15, 2008, 08:40:50 PM
Yes, these 2 songs sound a lot alike by the way!

Actually they're not sabine , Enrique's song is more similar to the work of redone in NKOTB album like big girl now

*Sabine*

Quote from: Unexpected on December 16, 2008, 02:44:26 PM

Actually they're not sabine , Enrique's song is more similar to the work of redone in NKOTB album like big girl now

What is NKOTB?  :-[

Unexpected

Quote from: *Sabine* on December 16, 2008, 03:00:11 PM

What is NKOTM?  :-[

New Kids On The Block , their latest album The Block was mostly produced By redone , and it's one of Best redone productions

*Sabine*

Quote from: Unexpected on December 16, 2008, 03:04:11 PM
Quote from: *Sabine* on December 16, 2008, 03:00:11 PM

What is NKOTM?  :-[

New Kids On The Block , their latest album The Block was mostly produced By redone , and it's one of Best redone productions

Ohh ok!! Yes you're right, this album is really good.

Alex Martin

AH AH AH funny sabine :D . New Avatar....It's Arshavin under the snow?

Feelgoodlies

Sarah Connor has been chosen to sing Taking Back My Love with Enrique and the song to be relased in Europe while the Ciara version will only be in the USA..., the video will be shot at the end of this month as I read.

Unexpected

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on January 04, 2009, 03:23:53 PM
Sarah Connor has been chosen to sing Taking Back My Love with Enrique and the song to be relased in Europe while the Ciara version will only be in the USA..., the video will be shot at the end of this month as I read.

Totally Loved the Idea , and can't wait to see the video