• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max writes and produces Pink's new single "So What"

Started by Unexpected, July 17, 2008, 04:58:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: *Sabine* on July 24, 2008, 10:58:55 AM
Thanks Feelgoodlies! can't wait in one month!
Your welcome, I cant wait either!!

Tiiger

I never liked this woman, she's pretty awful (IMO.) However, the songs from Max have always been great... so looking forward to hearing this!
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

*Sabine*

lol, totally agree! but the fact she does songs with Max made me like her much more.. ;)So basically 10 days left till the digi realease! yay :D

Tiiger

OK... Just heard "So What" and what can I say... it's yet another WORLD HIT for Max.
No doubt what-so-ever.

Well done, Max! AGAIN!!!  :o
Just the way you are
My love's never far
I will hear you call

Feelgoodlies

First listen, I liked it, but by the 3rd one I will "Love" it!!

Here is a YouTube link, btw why would Max write about Jessica Simposn, I didnt get what he meant on the song!!

Markus1981

OMG this song is amazing. I wasn't sure when the first verse started but as soon as the chorus kicked in I was in love. This should be an international smash for Max.

Congrats to him and Pink! Looooooove it!!

*Sabine*

ahh grrr, i wanna listen to it but can't! i'm at work and don't have speakers....maybe i should just "work"!  :-X anyways, hope i'll enjoy as much as you, thanks for the link buddy! :D

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

If you can dream it, you can be it.

Raul_esp

I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooove the song!! amazing!!! other great hit for the hit man , this song make me happy , I cant stop listen it , thank max you are the best!!

*Sabine*

wow, the song has potential, it will be a very good 1st single. the first verse was a bit strange at the first listen but now after 3 times hearing, i LOVE the song! can't wait till it gets airplay!

Tiiger

The verses are the best thing about the song. They'r even catchier than the chorus itself.

:D
Just the way you are
My love's never far
I will hear you call

turnaround

It's really catchy. A great song for the radios, and for sure a hilarious video for it will be shot.

I guess Max was responsible for the melody, Pink for the lyrics.
And I liked it..

Markus1981

I'm loving it more with each listen. The chorus is just immense, especially the blippy bits that come in for the secong half of the chorus. It is actually giving me goosebumps.

Completely agree that the video should be great for this, Pink often does good videos.

Out

I like it and maybe it will grow on me, maybe after video, but for now I expected much more from the song.

Alex Martin

SO WHAT is good but my favourite Pink/max's song is without doubt WHO KNEW.

I like the verses......style similar to Kelly's since you been gone,Veronicas Everything i'm not and MARION's break you.

The melody remind me a little of U and YOUR HAND and SUBG.

I think the song will be a worldwide succes.

Congratulations MAX.

Message for PINK.... Dear pink if you are single and you're looking for a new relationship........I'm free.

I don't have long hair like Carey Hart,no tattoo,no lot of money....but i'm Tall,"macho latino",good body and i Hate Jessica Simpson  ;D

I'm here for you now.

See you next time in Milan.

Bye.

Alex