• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Upcoming Max Martin releases

Started by j.fco.morales, December 31, 2014, 04:19:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nanofives

They revealed that they rushed that shellback song to meet the deadline of the album, maybe there's some more material from those sessions since they specifically mentioned Max.

B Steady

Quote from: McCartneyMartin on April 26, 2020, 05:25:29 PM
a little late to the party don't you think? Also no new Max on the album.

You mean yourself in terms of getting the joke?
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

So, we know Max did stuff with Camila Cabello, Dua Lipa, Normani.

Where are these songs? Come on, it's expensive sh*t!

nanofives

On Wikipedia it still appears the song bedroom by Usher that was never released, and that was from 2012. I wonder if someone at some point will leak all Max songs as people do with the artists.

bugmenot

Coldplay Something: Chris Martin is with Max Martin at Stockholm (aftonbladet, Just Jared).

Martin doesn't look familiar. New stylist?

B Steady

Maks Martin obviously doesn't want to be Mask Martin.
Vila i frid Dag

AlexanderLaBrea

Haha!  ;D You don't see that many people with masks in Sweden. Chris wants to play it safe it seems like!

j.fco.morales

Well, not everyone is doing good with lockdown.

I want to die.

B Steady

Quote from: j.fco.morales on July 15, 2020, 06:41:22 PM
Well, not everyone is doing good with lockdown.

I want to die.

What does wearing a mask have to do with lockdown?

If you just wanted to inform you want to die please seek for professional help.
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

Well, wearing masks because of coronavirus... I know Sweden is not closed and everything but here in Chile, we've been in lockdown for 4 months already.

I am incarcelated in my apartment since March 15th.
How could I be good?

nanofives

South Americans are not having a good time, myself included.

AlexanderLaBrea

Wondering why he's portraying it like Max was pretty much a nobody living in a garage hoping to make it. 14 years ago (from when he wrote that) Max had 2 Billboard nr. 1 songs to his name, had won ASCAP songwriter of the year three times,, was already a multi millionaire and had, in the last 2 years, had multiple major hits with Kelly Clarkson and P!nk. Either he's counting weird, remembering wrong or something is fishy...

bugmenot

Not everubody is in the MXM fan club. I would not recognize a lot of multimillionaires with chart-topping songs either. 14 years ago Martin hadn't a home in LA, so probably he was living at some friends' places.

Snipes3000

To rent a garage does not mean to live in a garage...
Hi, I'm Luke and I'm sitting on my throne! Oh, and have you noticed that Denniz PoP songs are extremely hooky?

nanofives

He seems to know perfectly who Max Martin is, I think he got the dates wrong