• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

cher lloyd with max martin - new single "I Wish"

Started by nznexus, February 11, 2013, 11:01:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Tracklist with credits

Just Be Mine | Benjamin Levin, Michael Posner, Shellback
Bind Your Love | Carl Falk, Shellback, Ina Wroldsen, Rami Yacoub
I Wish (feat. T.I.) | Clifford Harris, Savan Kotecha, Ilya, OZGO, Shellback
Sirens | Ina Wroldsen, Rami Yacoub, Carl Falk
Dirty Love | Jakob Jerlström, Savan Kotecha, Cher Lloyd, Max Martin, Shellback, Ludvig Söderberg
Human | Cher Lloyd, Catt Gravitt, Robert Marvin
Sweet Despair | Cher Lloyd, Jason Evigan, Beth Patterson
Killin' It | Cher Lloyd, Jakob Jerlstroem, Savan Harish Kotecha, Max Martin, Shellback, Karl Soderberg, Tove Lo
Goodnight | Johan Carlsson, Cher Lloyd, Matt Squire, Emily Wright
M.F.P.O.T.Y. | Marco Borrero, Johan Carlsson, Savan Kotecha, Cher Lloyd, Shellback
Alone With Me | Benjamin Levin, Cher Lloyd, Henrion Robert, Shellback

M.F.P.O.T.Y. misses a proper melody in the chorus. The melodic part is a bit too short..
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

Only 10 songs?

The collaborations sounds good though.

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: turnaround on May 01, 2014, 06:41:23 PM
Tracklist with credits

Just Be Mine | Benjamin Levin, Michael Posner, Shellback
Bind Your Love | Carl Falk, Shellback, Ina Wroldsen, Rami Yacoub
I Wish (feat. T.I.) | Clifford Harris, Savan Kotecha, Ilya, OZGO, Shellback
Sirens | Ina Wroldsen, Rami Yacoub, Carl Falk
Dirty Love | Jakob Jerlström, Savan Kotecha, Cher Lloyd, Max Martin, Shellback, Ludvig Söderberg
Human | Cher Lloyd, Catt Gravitt, Robert Marvin
Sweet Despair | Cher Lloyd, Jason Evigan, Beth Patterson
Killin' It | Cher Lloyd, Jakob Jerlstroem, Savan Harish Kotecha, Max Martin, Shellback, Karl Soderberg, Tove Lo
Goodnight | Johan Carlsson, Cher Lloyd, Matt Squire, Emily Wright
M.F.P.O.T.Y. | Marco Borrero, Johan Carlsson, Savan Kotecha, Cher Lloyd, Shellback
Alone With Me | Benjamin Levin, Cher Lloyd, Henrion Robert, Shellback

M.F.P.O.T.Y. misses a proper melody in the chorus. The melodic part is a bit too short..

absolutely true. listened to the song a few times today. the verses are on point. love her snarling vocal delivery, the fresh pre-chorus, then just when you think the chorus is about to explode into this big sassy thing, it sizzles out with the awkward "this could be great" chants. "keep it all in your pants" is melodic, but the tune needed to go higher and move more at the top of the chorus.

j.fco.morales

Quote from: melodicmoonlight on May 02, 2014, 09:28:08 AM
absolutely true. listened to the song a few times today. the verses are on point. love her snarling vocal delivery, the fresh pre-chorus, then just when you think the chorus is about to explode into this big sassy thing, it sizzles out with the awkward "this could be great" chants. "keep it all in your pants" is melodic, but the tune needed to go higher and move more at the top of the chorus.

I absolutely agree with you.

turnaround

And I liked it..

turnaround

M.F.P.O.T.Y.

Cher Lloyd, Associated Performer, Composer, Lyricist, Main Artist, Associated Performer, Composer, Lyricist - Johan Carlsson, Composer, Engineer, Guitar, Lyricist, Producer - Peter Carlsson, Engineer - Savan Kotecha, Composer, Lyricist - Mag, Engineer, Producer, Programmer, Synthesizer - Marco Borrero, Composer, Lyricist - Tom Coyne, Mastering Engineer
And I liked it..

turnaround

And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

The sound designing is SO on point in every track.

Bind Your Love is my fave.

maxmartin'sfan

melodicmoonlight

j.fco.morales

J_A24

J_A24

I was listening to my itunes in shuffle and then "Human" came on. Back when I first heard the album, it didn't really catch my attention, but I think it's one of the best songs in the album and would not be surprised if it's a single. LP is behind this one, she's great.

And I really like the production on Alone with Me.