• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Maratone.....max martin,johan shellback and 5 star nation!!!

Started by Alex Martin, March 13, 2010, 10:26:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izalightblue

Well, Maratone seems to be a very cool studio and I am pretty sure I've seen Per Aldeheim, working on the song, then Alexander Kronlund, writing, and Johan Shellback saying hello, but no Max. Did you really see Max on the video, Alex Martin? Tell me where, because I haven`t. Do I need a new pair of glasses or something?

Raul_esp

wow , the video is really nice , but where is max ?  ;D what's the song that sounds in the video?

Alex Martin

Rebecca

that video is cool. Yes, it looks like Per Aldeheim. thanks for mentioning Alexander Kronlund, I couldn't remember his name! and nice to see Shellback too. I can't see Max either!
it's from sept 2008, I wonder when they'll release an album?

Izalightblue

Quote from: Alex Martin on March 14, 2010, 09:06:19 AM
Oh my God...is per Aldeheim working on the song? ? ? ;D

Haha, you fooled us, right, you knew from the very start that it was Per Aldeheim, not Max, am I right?  :D

Linda

love the video!

I'd love to walk around maratone myself - I would be in heaven

Linda

Quote from: Izalightblue on March 14, 2010, 02:57:33 PM
Quote from: Alex Martin on March 14, 2010, 09:06:19 AM
Oh my God...is per Aldeheim working on the song? ? ? ;D

Haha, you fooled us, right, you knew from the very start that it was Per Aldeheim, not Max, am I right?  :D

sure looks like him

Izalightblue

Quote from: Linda on March 14, 2010, 09:39:12 PM
love the video!

I'd love to walk around maratone myself - I would be in heaven

Definitely, spending only a few minutes there, in the place where all the most amazing songs that make me happy have been created and produced would be an unique, precious moment.  ;) :-*

sforzando

So nice to see Maratone inside  :o
Thanks a lottttt for the video !

*Sabine*

Wow, thanks for this video, it's so cool to catch a glimpse of the studios! Like you Linda, it would be my dream!