• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Delta Goodrem - New Album "Child of the" Universe

Started by turnaround, October 05, 2012, 09:33:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Amazing :D

Quote"There could have been three albums amongst this one album...The biggest challenge with "Child Of The Universe" is that I could have switched them all out into different chapters. But when I think of the title "Child Of The Universe", I feel that should be all encompassing and I feel being a child of the universe, you can have all these different pages turn amongst one album and one universe."

The deluxe edition features a second CD of an acoustic session where Delta re-arranged and re-interpreted versions of tracks from the album for a different take on them.

"Child Of The Universe" is out 26th October!

Child Of The Universe – Deluxe Edition Track list
Disc 1:
Child Of The Universe
Touch
Wish You Were Here
Knocked Out
Sitting On Top Of The World
I'm Not Ready
Hunters And The Wolves
Dancing With A Broken Heart (Album Version)
Hypnotized
Safe To Believe
The Speed Of Life
War On Love
I Lost All Love 4 You
When My Stars Come Out
Control

Disc 2:
THE ACOUSTIC SESSIONS
Child Of The Universe
Touch
Wish You Were Here
Hunters And The Wolves
Safe To Believe
Sitting On Top Of The World
The Speed Of Life
Hypnotized
War On Love
Knocked Out
Dancing With A Broken Heart

I'm a big Delta fan so I'm quite excited

http://deltadaily.com/2012/10/05/child-of-the-universe-out-october-26-track-list/
And I liked it..

Unexpected

I forgot that you're a delta fan, glad someone shares the excitement with me, When I knew we'll be having an acoustic album I almost had a heart attack, just love delta with a piano, can't wait.

Joshua

She has a great voice, but I can't say I'm a Delta fan. Maybe my being Australian makes her a little less exciting for me, I dunno. That being said, I really love "Lost Without You" and "Out Of The Blue", such great songs. She seems to have experienced a bit of a media backlash here after being on The Voice, but I didn't watch it so I'm not sure what that's all about. But sales wise she hasn't done as well as usual. I did see her live in 2005 and thought she was great, so I can definitely see why she's popular.

EDIT: Just realised her new single and video are out, "Wish You Were Here". YouTube link below if you haven't seen it. It's quite nice, especially if you love Delta with just her piano (looking at you Unexpected) :D.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFFq31fBoeI

turnaround

Australians can stream the whole album for free at iTunes.

And I liked it..

Unexpected

Quote from: Joshua on October 18, 2012, 12:26:39 PM

EDIT: Just realised her new single and video are out, "Wish You Were Here". YouTube link below if you haven't seen it. It's quite nice, especially if you love Delta with just her piano (looking at you Unexpected) :D.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFFq31fBoeI

I love Wish You Were Here, I just love Delta with only a piano or a song like Lost without you were tham main melody is a piano, I'm yet to listen to the album but the B-side of WYWH (Rise) is all sorts of amazing  TAKE A LISTEN

Joshua

"I Wish You Were Here" has grown on me a lot over the last few days, I'd say it's one of her best in a while. The verse and the "da da da" bit are rather haunting. Being all about her friend makes it even more chilling. "Rise" is nice too, John Shanks is one of my favourite producer/writers.

turnaround

Dear Delta Goodrem is back with a new single soon. Co-written by Ryan Tedder.

I can't wait

http://deltadaily.com/2013/06/14/delta-goodrems-heart-hypnotic-video-teaser

I am a bit disappointed that "Wish you were here" wasn't that big as I thought it could be. It's a masterpiece.
So I have high hopes on that new song and a new album.

Didn't follow her at The Voice, is she doing a good job?
And I liked it..

Rebecca

I have barely watched The Voice and I mainly only watched it in the beginning to see Ricky Martin! I'm sure Delta's doing a good job though.

turnaround

Ah, btw. Ricky Martin is also releasing a single called "Come with me"

Written and produced by DNA.

It's not that bad, he really profits from being on The Voice I feel, his career was somehow at a low-point.
And I liked it..