• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Shayne Ward! First single by MAX! IF THAT'S OK WITH YOU // ALBUM "BREATHLESS"

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:47:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Thanks!
I can't wait for the tracklist to finally be able to browse BMI and Ascap!

This ballad sounds so promising!!
And I liked it..

Rebecca

Thanks PG!

sweatier than a runners sneakers!! haha
sounds fantastic

PG

Ha ha ha--I know!  Whoever wrote that was having a little too much fun coming up with descriptions...

turnaround

And I liked it..

Linda

They are playing it over here now on the radio...

I just heard the tail-end of it...

Rebecca

Thanks for the link. I watched the video, I think it's going to be a big hit!

Linda

Shayne performed "If thats ok with you" live here in Dublin last night....

It was really good...

:D

turnaround

Oh nice, did you see it on TV or live?

I wonder how many people know it is a Max song!

Oh and now finally the song is listed at ascap.

IF THAT S OK / Variations:
 IF THAT S OK WITH YOU

BIRGISSON ARNTHOR
  KOTECHA SAVAN
  SANDBERG MARTIN KARL
And I liked it..

Linda

oh I just seen it on TV......

yea it was exciting to watch since you know its a max martin song...

Rebecca

turnaround

GREAT

The new Shayne Ward single will feature a bonus track called "No U hang up" and here are the credits

NO U HANG UP

BIRGISSON ARNTHOR   
KOTECHA SAVAN HARISH   
YACOUB RAMI

:smt026

What a killer single is that  :shock:  :shock:
And I liked it..

PG

Quote from: "turnaround"GREAT

The new Shayne Ward single will feature a bonus track called "No U hang up" and here are the credits

NO U HANG UP

BIRGISSON ARNTHOR   
KOTECHA SAVAN HARISH   
YACOUB RAMI

:smt026

What a killer single is that  :shock:  :shock:

Ooo, that's got to be the song he performed live somewhere!  I though he was calling it "You Hang Up," but this has to be it.  I'm not sure how to embed it, but you can watch it on YouTube

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PEDZ1anmuFI

That's so exciting that it'll be on the single!

turnaround

YEAAAH!

Thanks PG, I SO can't wait for the album, maybe the most anticipated this year!!!
And I liked it..

turnaround

The Website has a new look  :wink:

http://www.shayne-ward.com/07/home

Concerning the B-SIDE, which is actually a DOUBLE A-Side now

‘No U Hang Up’ is a laid-back cool RnB groove, which sits perfectly against the feel good up-tempo vibe of ‘If That’s OK With You’. Combined, they provide the perfect soundtrack to your summer.

And this is what he says about Max!

There's a special feeling when he is in the room because you know something is going to be big. He’ll pop into the studio, make some suggestion which seems weird, then by the time he’s left the room the song has gone off in some amazing new direction.” Shayne adds that songs which make up this new album are not of the ‘pulled out of the tracks Britney rejected’ drawer variety favoured by so many of today’s tunesmiths; written either for or with Shayne the songs – like ‘You Hang Up’ and ‘You Make Me Wish’ - have an organic, bespoke feel which suits Shayne’s personality down to the ground. “These are all my songs,” Shayne beams, “and I needed to be proud of them because I’m going to be the one out there singing them! I can’t wait to show my fans what I’ve got up my sleeve.”

About the ballad "Breathless" (Rami, Arnthor, Savan)

Back on an album otherwise surprisingly bereft of balladry there’s one song, 'Breathless', which completely hits the spot. “It really stands out as the best ballad I've ever done,” Shayne smiles, “
And I liked it..