• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Shayne Ward! First single by MAX! IF THAT'S OK WITH YOU // ALBUM "BREATHLESS"

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:47:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

EHI EHI EHI Nicky.....you are a thief of slogan :D

62 days to the HIT SINGLE OF THE YEAR.........

U

MAKE

ME

WISH

turnaround

QuoteHey!

Just wanted to drop you a note to update you on my movements over the next few weeks! (Im getting addicted to posting messages now!!)

This Friday i fly to L.A to shoot my brand new video and album photoshoot. It will be amazing. As soon as i can let you know more about the video of course i will. The photoshoot will be set in an amazing house in Beverly Hills, L.A with an outdoor pool over-looking L.A (beautiful backdrop at night), so the feel of the photoshoot will be a cool pool party and some shots inside the house. The photographer has worked with Vogue + Rolling Stone Magazine before so he's the best! Im very excited to be working with him.

From L.A i travel straight to Sweden to finish recording the album. It's sounding fantastic and i cant wait for the competition winners (once announced!) who entered via my website earlier in the year to come and meet me in London so i can play them a few tracks and get their thoughts.

Once im back i start promoting the single (now out on 20th August) all over the UK and i'll be back in Ireland and internationally throughout the rest of the year....i want to see everybody again!

Anyway, better go, but just wanted to keep you all updated before i jet off to L.A!

Take Care

Shayne x
And I liked it..

turnaround

Erm

From his official site

Quote22.06.07
New single out in August!

Shayne enjoyed record breaking worldwide success with his debut album, and this summer he’s back with hot new material! Yes, Shayne releases his new single 'If That’s Ok With You' this summer, followed by his album in October. 'If That’s Ok With You' will be available to download on 19th August and on CD on 20th August so start counting the days!

Why did they change their minds?
And I liked it..

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

you make me wish (Legal Title) bmi.com

Songwriter/Composer

Savan
Rami
Arnthor

not a max martin song....so are that new one that..shane said that the first singel would be a max martin song..?????
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Rebecca

Thanks Turnaround and Nicky for that.

Oh dear, I feel a Avril/Enrique dilemma coming on.

I'm happy the first single is Savan/Rami/Arnthor, but disappointed it's not Max Martin. I'm beginning to think I'll never hear another new Max song ever again.

turnaround

Oh interesting.

So I think it's like that:

If That’s Ok With You - is the Max Martin song probably..

Somehow just the wrong title was connected to it.
And I liked it..

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: "turnaround"Oh interesting.

So I think it's like that:

If That's Ok With You - is the Max Martin song probably..

Somehow just the wrong title was connected to it.

i agree i must be that Max martin song everyone talks about

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: "Rebecca"Thanks Turnaround and Nicky for that.

Oh dear, I feel a Avril/Enrique dilemma coming on.

I'm happy the first single is Savan/Rami/Arnthor, but disappointed it's not Max Martin. I'm beginning to think I'll never hear another new Max song ever again.

don´t worry its not gone be a Avril/Enrique dilemma here.....
Lesley and Shane gone be the records of the year 2007...remeber what i said.....

turnaround

The song "If that's ok ith you" is on the radios from now on.

QuoteAccording to wikipedia the writers are: Savan Kotecha, Arnthor Birgisson, Max Martin

I've heard it.

It's a RnB type of song with a bit reggae and vocoders.
Definitely different than his previous songs but still has a lovely great catchy hook.
And I liked it..

Rebecca

oooh, you've heard it!

I'm so excited now. I hope it comes on the radio here!

I can't wait to hear it.

turnaround

On this blog there is the radio-rip :)

It's not the best quality but you get an impression.

It's on a blog, but it won't let me post the adresse

http://tinyurl.com/2wax5p

And I am sure we will buy the album anyway  :)
And I liked it..

Rebecca

Thanks Turnaround for the link

I have listened to the song - it's awesome!

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: "Rebecca"Thanks Turnaround for the link

ok thats diffrent, if you ask me this song will be better and better like siberia...the girl in the background?? maybe our anna nordell again

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: "nicky26"
Quote from: "Rebecca"Thanks Turnaround for the link

ok thats diffrent, if you ask me this song will be better and better like siberia...the girl in the background?? maybe our anna nordell again

maybe i was wrong.... :roll: this is a weird song.. :roll: ..i dont get it.... :roll: .but maybe thats the meaning... :roll:

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

maybe i was wrong.... :roll: this is a weird song.. :roll: ..i dont get it.... :roll: .but maybe thats the meaning... :roll:[/quote]

ok Nicky now i understand it took me 10 times....The song is Amazing...